When did you first feel baby moving around?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Just a bit of fun mostly :p when did you first feel baby moving?

Im 10 +5 with #3 and certain i keep feeling baby moving and kicking, am i going crazy :p
this is also pretty exciting as i never felt any movements at all with the 1st 2 :D :cloud9:

With my first I had a placenta prevara (I think thats what it was called) so I didn't feel it late. Then they say that if it's your second round then you will feel it easier.

my 5th i had a scan at 12 weeks and you could actually see the baby moving though my belly could not believe it lol

With number one I didn't feel anything until about 17 wks but no.2 I definitely felt movement at 10wks. It was that weird popping bubbly feeling. I can't wait to feel that again.

i am wondering if that is what i am feeling, popping bubbles... although it might be gas. 11 weeks with third pregnancy.

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and I have JUST started feeling this one. I hadn't felt him before that. Strange though, very active baby as the ultrasound showed but I have an anterior placenta so radiology and the Midwife are shocked I haven't started to feel anything until the last couple of days.

i felt this feeling like my uterus was vibrating when i was about 10 weeks. i felt distinct movements at 14 weeks and they became regular at 16 weeks. :)
i cant wait to feel this baby

With my first, I didn’t feel movement until 19 weeks. I thought I felt it way earlier, but it was just gas. I’m now 8+5 with my second and I haven’t felt anything yet (baby’s only size of a wild strawberry).

I will be thirteen weeks tomorrow with my third and I've been feeling this one move since I was about 10 weeks....

I definitely started feeling movement about 16 weeks with my first though I had this weird feeling of something moving just before my 12 week scan. I said to the midwife I was sure I'd felt the baby move and she said it was too early but it definitely felt like a weird wriggle inside me!

With my 1st (had an anterior placenta), I felt very early movement (the fluttering, vibrating feeling) from 13 weeks. With my 2nd, it was clear from 11 weeks (sporadic) but pretty constant from 13 weeks, so it's quite possible that's what you're feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->