When did you first feel those "baby flutters"

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
With my DD I can't really remember but it must have been about 15 weeks (I think)
But with this pregnancy (10 weeks tomorrow) I'm sure I can feel flutters every so often. Especially when I'm laid down and relaxing.
But I don't know if it's baby or maybe gas :haha:
I'm on my third pregnancy (2nd baby) and I'm 9st 4

So when did you first feel those flutters?

I'm sure this is just in my head especially since I'm so early but I've been putting my hand on my lower stomach/uterus area, and i could've sworn i felt a pulse. it was probably just blood pumping through my veins, but my first thought was that it was babys little heart.

With my first it was 18 weeks I guess I'll have to wait and see for no2. :)

14.5 with first, 15.5 with second!

with both of my sons it was exactly at 13 weeks.....but I do have rather large babies(always measure ahead) so maybe that plays a factor? idk

16 weeks with my son, 15 weeks with my daughter.

always been about 16-19 wks with me. Hoping its around the 16 mark this time x

This is my third and i can actively feel movement regularly and daily and have been since about ten weeks. Both my other two were a bit later I believe

First. Anterior placenta and between 20 and 21 weeks.

I'm wondering if I've been feeling flutters but am not sure. With my 1st I think I was around 15 weeks before I was certain what I was feeling was baby.

With my first I think around 16 weeks. Havent felt any with this one yet obviously as Im just 7 weeks!

with my son i was about 11 weeks something and im 10 weeks 6 days around that and i swear that i felt a flutter about an hour ago i was so excited :D

With my second I believe I was around 14 weeks. I can't wait to feel that again!

I'm so jealous of you ladies who felt baby early! I'm 14 weeks and don't feel flutters; I can't wait until I can!

16 weeks with my first (might have been a little earlier, but at 16 weeks I was sure that's what I was feeling) and 14 weeks with my 2nd! Wonder if it'll be even earlier this time!

I'm sure this is just in my head especially since I'm so early but I've been putting my hand on my lower stomach/uterus area, and i could've sworn i felt a pulse. it was probably just blood pumping through my veins, but my first thought was that it was babys little heart.

Unfortunately there's no way you can feel your baby's heartbeat through your stomach, especially so early on. (As far as I'm aware anyway) But I have the same thing, I can actually see my belly going up and down with the pulse, that's just my own pulse. I always have it, even when I'm not pregnant.

Kandl I started to feel flutters towards the end of week 10, thought it must have been in my head but by week 11 it was those definite rolling movements I recognised straight away from DD. I didn't even know you could feel baby so early on, but have since found out you can feel them earlier with subsequent pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->