When did you get 3+ on clearblue digital?

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm a nervous wreck with this pregnancy!! With my son my digi went from 1-2, 2-3, 3+ all in a week!! This pregnancy I was stuck on 1-2 for 7 days, finally went 2-3 a few days ago but it's still 2-3 now!! I'm 5 weeks 6 days though!!!! :(

I got mine at 4 w 6 d, that being said, I got my bfp at 8 dpo and my hcg has been doubling every 27 hours. Everybody is different though and if you are concerned you should call your doctor. I don't think you have a problem though. I wouldn't be concerned for another 4 or 5 days

Thanks Hun! My first pregnancy was like yours, really high hcg which doubled so fast. This one is mega slow so I can't help panicking! I've got a scan booked on wed when I'll be 6+1 so should know more then! Just really wanted 3+ to put my mind at rest

I think you should stop testing now! ;) I HATE the CB conception indicator. It is open to false readings for eg 2nd or 3rd pee of the day will usually be less concentrated and so unless you do it with FMU every time , it's open to incorrect reading, also if you do them every day, the concentration if your urine will differ do to hydration levels, I just really don't like them, they are misleading and worry ladies needlessly ! Xx

I was at least 6 weeks before I got a 3+ with my daughter. She's 2 1/2 now.

Thanks ladies! Horrible tests aren't they! I wish of never used them now as I've been worried for 2 whole weeks, can't get excited or anything now :(

I feel you, I have been counting down the days, and constantly just trying to rest until my scan at 6w 2 days. I only have a little over a week to go, but its so exhausting. I saw the doctor today for another hcg test and asked her a million questions lol. I was wondering if they would be able to see the heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days, she said more than likely. I am praying. This pregnancy has gone pretty smooth so far despite being soooooooo tired all the time.

My doc said you can see the heartbeat at 6 weeks so I think we will definitely know more after our scans! I'll be 6+1 so I'm praying its good news! Fingers crossed for us both

Stalking - I am still waiting for the elusive 3+ - even OH told me to buy more tests tomorrow... it's rubbish I wish I'd never started using them.... My scan isn't going to be until 8 weeks unless I crack sooner... xx

Bless you!! Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. Damn clearblue!!! Grrrrrr

LOL I thought those tests were the coolest things but if they don't give u the results u want u go crazy! I think I will feel so much better once I see that heartbeat! I wish I could just sleep for the next week!

These things drive many people insane! With my first pregnancy I got 3+ at 4 weeks and 6 days. In this pregnancy I got it at 5 weeks. I have heard of people getting it at 6ish weeks though with no problems. :)

I'm 6 weeks today so going to do another with fmu tomorrow! Hope it's gone up

3 days after my period was due I got 3+ Which was just before 5 weeks

25miu, I think. I got a Pregnant 1-2 with levels of 36 with my youngest.

1-2 weeks = 25mIU to 200mIU
2-3 weeks = 201mIU to 2000mIU
3+ weeks = >2000mIU

Now I'm tempted to go buy another digi and see what it says. My levels were 200 at 10am yesterday. Surely they're above now.

Hi hun,
I think I remember chatting to you first time around - how old is your LO? And congrats on this preg!

To answer your question these tests drove me mental too and it took a while, much longer than it should have, for the indicator to go up. I'm sure everything is fine, they just don't seem that reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->