When did you get 3+ on clearblue digital?

I think they're manufactured purely for money, because they know in our insanity, we're gonna keep peeing on them, no matter how much money we spend and how many we buy, until that stupid stick says 3+.

Hi mrs hm!! I was as insane with my first as I am with this one! Lol. My ds is 2 this sunday! It's gone do fast! How about yours honey?

These tests are definitely a money spinner! So unfair on us pregnant vulnerable ladies though :( I'll report back after another digi in the morn

Me too :) YAY!!

Although (in case anyone else has this) I asked my GP yesterday and she said as far as she was concerned - a missed period, positive test, you're pregnant unless nature decides otherwise and there was nothing to be done worrying about that (straight talking lady). She did offer to "pretend" I'd had bleeding if in another 2 weeks i was still freaking out, but said I should wait until after my booking in appt so something more definitive could be seen and it wouldn't cause more worry :)

Yay!!! Gives us a bit more hope doesn't it! Your doctors right! She sounds like a decent one (not many around) I've my scan in 3 hours! Sooooooo scared. Will report back with the outcome

Hey girls. Had my scan! I thought I was 6 weeks but they put me behind and said I'm 5-6 weeks. Only saw a yolk sac so got another scan in 2 weeks, where hopefully I should see a heartbeat. Guess clearblue digi was right all along

Hi mrs hm!! I was as insane with my first as I am with this one! Lol. My ds is 2 this sunday! It's gone do fast! How about yours honey?

These tests are definitely a money spinner! So unfair on us pregnant vulnerable ladies though :( I'll report back after another digi in the morn

Oh happy birthday to your DS for Sunday! Have you anything nice planned?

My DS will be two in January and you are right, it's gone far too fast!

Congrats on your scan and for turning 3+ weeks...all the little milestones count! I've my first scan on 25/11, time moves so slowly when you're waiting for updates!

Wow can you believe our babies are turning 2! So scary :( lol. I think we're taking ds to the zoo as he loves animals!! Will take my mind off things too.

Good luck for your scan! Your right, updates certainly make the time drag! Roll on the next couple of weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->