When did you get AF after MC?

develange

TTC after MC
Reaction score
Anyone who has had a MC, naturally or after a D&C, how soon after did you get your AF?

It has been 4 weeks since my D&C and I'm starting to get symptoms (such as cramping, sore BBs, very light spotting) but it just feels a little to soon. I stopped spotting only a week ago. The only reason I feel its more than just more D&C spotting is the other period-like symptoms that are coming along with it.

I want it to come so bad so we can get back TTC. :spermy:
So when did you get yours?

After my first D&C it took almost 8 weeks. It was a horrible wait! After my second one, it took 6 weeks. I hope you get yours soon so you can move on.

How can I be sure its not just light spotting left over from D&C rather than a light AF?

I would wait another day or so and see what it does. It may come on in full force.

Mine started as spotting then came full on. Waiting for it to stop. Its been pretty heavy the last two days.

Im still waiting - day 29 today....really thought she would be here now as i have had cramps the last few days and horrible PMS! mood swings emotional etc just no period :( i had a natural MC at 5w4d and im pretty sure i ov between 12-14 days after the start of my MC bleed.....i hate the waiting. i want to be ttc again! x

Ugh, I know! The wait is killing me. :( I hate having to be careful.

lovehearts, are you only having sex with condoms? I'm just worried because we have had a few oopsies and not used and I don't want to get prego too early. He pulls out and everything, but I got pregnant the first time off of precum so I'm just a little wary..

It took 28 days exactly after my hcg level reached less than 5. I never really stopped spotting, and I had a natural miscarriage. Mine started Sunday as a little bit of light bleeding and AF cramps from Hades! Then the next day it came on full force...lots of bleeding, cramps, moodiness, breakouts, etc. It sucks, but it's a relief. They usually say it can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks after miscarrying before you see AF. I bet though that it will show up within the next couple of days since you're having the symptoms. I know the wait really sucks, but it'll get there eventually!

Ugh, I know! The wait is killing me. :( I hate having to be careful.

lovehearts, are you only having sex with condoms? I'm just worried because we have had a few oopsies and not used and I don't want to get prego too early. He pulls out and everything, but I got pregnant the first time off of precum so I'm just a little wary..

yeah we have been careful this month - condoms only which we both hate!! :( I did a pg test yesterday just to be sure though. of corse it was a BFN for me. We go away in 3 weeks so really didnt want an accident this month as i would worry being away after the mc. I was hoping that by doing the test the witch would show up after but im STILL waiting....its killing me :( hope yours shows up soon hun xx

Okay, so I have good news! AF came today!! :wohoo:

This is morning i had AWFUL cramps, so bad i almost had to leave work. Then I went to the bathroom once I got home, and THERE she was! I've never been so happy to see her haha.

It's been exactly 30 days. (4w 2d) :ninja:

But lovehearts, you know what I bet you are going to get yours soon too! Esp. since you've been having the cramping & pms.. I'm willing to say she'll be here in a few days :)

Arent condoms just awful?! Lol thats why we kept having all those oopsies..

Anyways, i really hope the witch comes soon for you! Do let me know!! :hugs: :flower:

Yay! :)

My first AF is almost over, but the first day my cramps were HORRIBLE! At one point i was bent over in pain. I took some 800mg Ibuprophen though and it knocked those babies out. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->