when did you get ur AF??

babyxdx

Reaction score
please can every1 tell me when the got their AF after dnc or natural miscarige? thank you xxx

im starting to think there is something really strange goin on with me 9and half weeks no sigh of mine yet!!:cry:

Sorry about your loss :hugs:

I had a natural miscarriage and counted CD1 as the first day of my miscarriage. My 1st AF came 26 days later (a little less than 4 weeks). It is normal though to have a bit of a wait while your body adjusts - anywhere from 4-10 weeks. If you are worried definitely contact your doctor and did you have a scan after your miscarriage to make sure everything was gone from your uterus...if there is some tissue leftover then maybe this is prolonging your cycle:shrug:

I hope you get your AF soon.

Sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:
I had ERPC (dnc) and it took me 49 days to get 1st AF (7wks). I called my Dr after 6 wks and he said it is normal as your body is adjusting to not being preg, but to call back again in two wks if I didn't get AF. I would contact your DR if you haven't already just to be on the safe side.
Have you taken HPT? Could be some left over tissue or you could be preg again as it is possible to ov 2 weeks after dnc (don't get your hopes up though just in case - I did and regretted it).
xx :flow: xx

hey evry1, deffo not pregnant ive done soooo many tests all neg. i had 2 dnc's because they left tissue inside 1st one and had levels checked down to 6 so defo not got left over tisue etc...its been just over 9weeks now and nothing ive got spots appering all over my face (this may be a ood sign) also having the siptoms but not actually getting AF.xx

Hi I found out that I had a MMC on the 18th of October at my dating scan. I had a d & c the following friday. My period came on Monday gone - so it was 4 weeks and 2 days after d & c. Atleast I think it is my period - heavy for me, but no pain at all, which is not normal for me. Have been bleeding for 5 days an dit is definetly slowing down.

I am sorry for everyones losses - I really hope you get your BFPs soon. XXXXX

oh i was just about to post a threas asking this! Answers ahouls be interesting. I had natural m/c nearly 5 weeks ago and still waiting for AF. She took 6 weeks to appear after my ectopic but my hcg levels were a lot higher then.

Trying to be patient and failing miserably xxx

It is so hard waiting for your period. I was very impatient also. I felt that iwas in limbo and needed to something to focus on again. I hope your periods come soon so you can try again. XX

My first AF came 41 days after my natural M/C, so that is about 6 wks after for me.

i just got my af today after loss at 14+3 so it was 5 weeks 1 day for me its abit different from my normal af x

I *think* that I have mine now....just 25 days after D&C which is exactly what my cylce was before my MMC. Weird, after my last MMC in March, it took nearly 2 months to come back!!

Mine was about 7 weeks after natural MC at the end of March 2009.

That must be so frustrating for you. Mine was exactly 28 days, after natural mc. All seemed a bit weird (maybe even to normal if you know what I mean) to me but then 2 days in to mine I was on the verge of phoning NHS 24, sorry if this is TMI but I was having blood clots the size of small grapes, and the blood was really red like proper blood, spoke to my midwife friend and she said some people can change etc. I have just never had an AF like that was a bit freaked. Completely stopped now so number of days wise seems normal.

my hcg levels only got as high as 65. by 7 days later they were below 0. the whole natural process was very quick for me. i ovulated about 2 weeks later and had af about 2 weeks after that. i wish you the best! i am currently back on day 1 and hoping for my BFP by new years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->