When did you get your BFP?

jennabenna

Reaction score
I am around 2 weeks late with af..I have been pregnant twice before and my body "feels pregnant". I am having so many symptoms consistant with both of my previous pregnancies. I just feel that I am. I know that sounds dumb..but I keep getting bfn's. I don't know if I o'd late or what..but I was wondering how long it took some of you to get a bfp.. :) Thanks!

10dpo. Was getting what looked like evaps from 7dpo tho so dismissed them. But at 10dpo got a lovely positive

I got mine at exactly 4 weeks pregnant - the day af was due.

Typically I have to wait until the day before AF is due (usually 12-13 dpo) before I get a BFP but I've had to wait until 1 week late (5 weeks) to get a bfp before too. Also, my sis usually gets her bfps at 6 weeks but she has a 30-34 day cycle too.

With my 3 pregnancies so far I've always gotten a BFP between 6-12DPO. Its not uncommon for some women to get BFP late (18DPO +). It really depends on when you ovulated, and when you actually conceived.

I got mine 3 days after AF was due. Not sure how many DPO that is because I think I ovulated earlier than when the calendars say I should.

BFNs at 6, 7, and 8dpo. Didn't test 9dpo. Faaaaintest BFP at 2pm 10dpo on cheapie, progressed throughout the evening. Got FRERs and Clearblue Digi 11dpo, BFP on both- Clearblue said 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'

Good luck!

Okay I have to post here because of your tag Jennabenna! My name is Jenna and I get caled Jenbens by my best friend, just made me have to say hi to you hehe :hugs:

I got my positive at 4+6, six days after period was due, because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant! hehe, but even at that time in the morning, my line wasn't particularly dark.
Also I had a friend who couldn't get a positive until she was 7 weeks!

I also want to share though hun that I was once 2 weeks late for my period and I was so convinced I was pregnant and I wanted it a great deal and I think that was what was keeping my period at bay :/

Wishing you luck, hope you get an answer soon <3

I got my :bfp: on 12/21/13, just randomly taking a test since it had been awhile. I didn't know if I was late or not. My period tracker app calculates it by my last period and avg cycle length and still had me with 16 days to go. I got 2 VERY clear pink lines and then a dr confirmation. I am currently 5wk 5 days :) :)

I got mine on CD23, 10days before AF was due, not sure what DPO as i dont track ovulation...

Congratulations on your :bfp: :thumbup:

I hate faint lines so I forced myself to wait until the day of my period and got a very dark bfp. 14dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->