When did you get your results back from glucose test - uk?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I had the test Wednesday morning and was hoping to hear back today. I didn't actually ask the midwife when I would hear back.
When did you ladies hear? Also, was it a phone call or letter?

I never did - had it at 28 weeks. My midwife told me at my 34 week check that I'd passed it though

I never did, I phoned and they said all was fine which is why they didn't phone me. x

Think ill leave it till Tuesday and give them a ring then.

I never did either, I eventually called them a week later, but I was told no news is good news so wasn't too worried after a week.
Wednesday wasn't very long ago though, I doubt they would get in touch this soon! I think waiting until tues/wed is a good idea.

I didnt. They told me if i didnt hear anything then everything was normal, and if anything showed up they would contact me in a few days.

I got a phone call the day after telling me everything is normal.. I think it depends where about u are, it seems to differ a lot.. id take no news as good news though x

I was told if I heard nothing then it meant all was ok, but I was welcome to ring myself and double check if I wanted to. She said if there was a prob they'd call same day or next morning x

Not until my next midwife appointment at 32wks. No harm giving it a week then ringing though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->