when did you get your scan date?

Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
hi ladies ,

how far along was you when you got your scan date?

as you can see on my ticker im 11+1 but ive still not got my scan letter.
im starting to worry that when i get my letter it will be expecting m to go for my scan the next day,

I still havent got mine either. I think at this time of yr things go a bit haywire and they struggle to keep up with getting letters out etc. They can scan up until 14 wks so technically we could be given dates any time in the next few wks x

I got mine about 5 days after my booking appointment, which I had at 7+1, I think they rushed the appointment out before xmas, as I got a consultant appointment letter through the same day too.

I think mine will be pretty late too hun!

Got a 'booking app' on the 9th Jan which will make me 10+4 so i imagine it'll be another 1-2 weeks before I get a scan!!!! Seems really late to me!! I'm so impatient!

XX

I got mine today 7+1

I went to my booking in appointment on 20th Dec and we've had Xmas in between so impressed at the speed! It's come at the right time coz oh found out today hes got 3 weeks holidays to he used by April that must be booked today and he can have any week's he wants so we can make a whole day of it and take the pic to ppl we haven't told yet!

call them! I self-referred last time and they apparently never got my form! I faxed it over to them and they rang me back an hour later with appointments for midwife& scan xx

Think i'm gonna call them tomorrow or friday (closed wed/thurs) and see whats happening. I'll be 12 wks on friday and its been almost 3 wks since my booking appointment x

We choose our own appointment times for scans here which makes it way easier. Hopefully you get your letter soon.

I was at my doctors when I was just over 4 weeks and he forgot to send away for my booking scan, it was just as well I phoned to check so they only sent it on Christmas eve, but that's just my useless doctors surgery for you!!

UPDATE:
advice: if you havent had a scan yet ring the damn hospital

i rang the hospital today and there was a cock up. my widwife didnt tell the hospital my due date etc, they told them they we didnt know the date of my last period etc, which was all wrong

i had my scan booked for the 22nd of jan but that is faaaar too late , so i told them my dates and they have rearranged it for next week instead

NOTE TO SELF DONT TRUST THE MIDWIFE TO DO HER JOB!

Good job you checked. I got my letter on tuesday, scan is on wednesday so i'll be 12+5 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->