When did you go into maternity clothes?

BunNtheOven

Mom Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I'm just curious! :)
I finally caved in and bought maternity pants about a week ago. I definitely could have used these weeks ago, but I ordered them just got them a few days ago and I put them on today and it's amazingly comfortable! :) I refuse to go back to my old jeans lol

When did you start wearing maternity clothes?
Last time I was like 6 1/2 months before I even considered wearing any.

Was about 15 weeks with DS. This time I've been in my maternity jeans since 9 weeks as my bloating was so bad :haha:

Ha, very early this time! DS1 I never had to=/ and ds2 about 12 weeks

Still waiting on maternity clothes. I still look like I'm just fat and can fit into regular XLs :p

This is my second pregnancy and I started getting bigger so much quicker! I was in maternity clothes by 12 weeks although I probably didn't *NEED* them until 14 or 15 weeks. But with all the bloat, it was comfiest to put on maternity pants at 12 weeks :)

5th baby and first one I'm still not in maternity clothes for.

Others I was in by 12 weeks.

I just started wearing maternity pants. Only because I usually wear jeggings mostly though and they were putting too much pressure on my uterus and hurting. Still more fatty then bump here lol

12 weeks I started wearing maternity pants, before that a belly band. I went from bloating to real bump seamlessly haha

I put off maternity clothes until right about 20 weeks, but I wish I hadn't. I shoved myself into uncomfortable clothes way too long. The day I decided to make the switch was the day that I pulled on regular jeans and they were so uncomfortable I started crying.

I'm 23 weeks with twins and only went into maternity clothes a week ago. Was a few weeks around 13 weeks when bloat was horrendous but held out in leggings and then back in jeans by 15-16 weeks. With my first I was wearing maternity around 20 weeks, second I used my normal jeans up to late 20s then leggings for the last few months. I'm actually wearing a normal pair of jeans today, but my gosh the difference in comfort isn't good, I think another week or so and It'll be impossible to attempt a non maternity outfit, so I'm clinging onto it on the days I feel I can manage just to feel half human 😂

i don't NEED maternity pants, but they're SO COMFY, so i started wearing them this week. i haven't gained any weight at all, i just look like i ate too much :(

I'm currently on the hunt for a skinny fit maternity jeans! I've just received my maternity uniform for work also.

I'm already in a complete maternity wardrobe! haha. :shrug: I got a bump a little quicker this time, and already random people will ask me when I'm due! I think with my son I didn't switch over until much later, but I just look really weird in my regular shirts now, so I wear mostly maternity pants and shirts- then I look more like I have a bump!

I've been in maternity trousers since 13 weeks, can still fit in normal tops and dresses but I do have a few maternity ones aswell.

I am announcing my pregnancy tomorrow and will start wearing maternity clothes right away after that! I am running out of clothes in my regular wardrobe that I feel are fitting me well. Mostly shirts. I can still fit into my jeans. Maternity clothes make my bump look huge though! Its not that big and doesn't look big at all in regular clothes but the way maternity clothes hug a bump is crazy!

So I weighed myself yesterday and though I've only gained 1 pound so far, I definitely need to get maternity pants this weekend. My pants, which used to be loose on me, are now waaaayyyyyy too tight. I probably should have gotten them a while ago. I'm looking forward to not looking like a muffin though.

Also, I'm doing the never ending pasta bowl tonight with BF, so the gain at my next appointment on Tuesday will probably be more like 5 pounds hahaha.

I wore my jeans button open with a belly band from week 8... Couldn't fit into them AT ALL a few weeks after that. My mom got me some maternity pants I was able to wear from week 12 until just recently (week 25ish), but they are too small too now!! lol. So I have upgraded to bigger maternity pants again since last week hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->