when did you guys start using bathing products on your baby?

redpoppy

Reaction score
As the title says.

My little girls about 3 months now and I'm still just washing her in plain water. Was wondering when to start adding stuff to the bath?

:flower:

I used leftover EBM at the advice of my midwife from about 3 weeks old, later I used calendula oil from Weleda. Unfortunately we have really hard water here and he needs Oilatum to keep his skin from getting dry & sore - he had a flare up of excema & the doc recommended this, everytime I try & stop it he starts to get sore skin again.

If anybody knows of a more natural (& lanolin free) alternative I'd love to know!

I started using baby wash on Dom when he was about 2 months old. We used halos and horns to start with, but now use earth friendly baby.

we use olive oils and aquiose cream which can be used as a soap, shampoo, and a cream.

Everything I tried gave Daisy really dry skin so we're back to just plain water now on the hv's advice. For her hair we use plain water mostly but dentinox cradle cap shampoo once or twice a week.

i have just started putting a drop of lavender essential oil in her bath. it leaves her skin very soft and she sleeps like a baby after!!!! nothing else so far.

we use method baby sometimes junior e45 for dry skin. started at about 6 months, just water before that.

I use a drop of lavander oil, also sometimes some aqueous cream like dippydee said and I use Botanics Gentle and Mild Baby shampoo to wash his hair which is made from plant extracts about once a week x

We started using a foaming wash about 2 weeks ago, it's boots organics chamomile and lavender. but only if he's really grubby, before that we used Halo's and Horns from 6m+ but again, only if he was really grubby from like food, otherwise we just use water still

i used aquious cream when Kian was small on HV advice coz he was really dry but i only bathed him once a week to avoid drying him out more. as of abt a month ago i started using baby bedtime wash if he needs a proper wash but other times he just has a splash abt in plain water...or sometimes i use herbal tea bags in the water x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->