When did you have your scan around 3 months? Uk

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had my booking appointments on wednesday. I am based in lincolnshire uk. I was told id get my scan date through the post and its allowed to be done up to week 14. I was abit disappointed that it could be another 4 weeks because i had 2.5 weeks max in my head lol.

How soon did you get your daye through And how far were you? X

With my first i had mine at 12 weeks exactly if i remember correctly. I would be a bit disappointed with an scan at 14 weeks too. I think by using my lmp i am further along than i am so i am worried my scan will end up being 11 weeks rather than 12 and id rather it was 12 or just over i dunno why!

Me too. Its a perfect size at 12 weeks isn't it. I had my daughters scan at 12 weeks 2 days but they put me at 13 weeks. To me 14 weeks is abit late. Its another half a month to confirm all is well isn't it. Hopefully ill get a letter in the next few days x

Plus i am sure they cant do some of the tests after 14 weeks? And if you ovulated/implanted later it could be too late? I dunno i think its too late and would be a bit gutted.

Totally agree. She said 14 weeks 1 day. And 19-21 weeks for second one. X

12 weeks with my first and 13 weeks with my second.

My midwife misplaced my paperwork for booking appointment referral and scan.... so I was waiting for something that wasn't going to come! I ended up booking my own private scan at 11weeks. Then midwife finally got me an appointment at 13+4 wks for scan. I ended up being 14+3 so wasn't able to get the early detection scan for genetic things. In had to get a 2nd trimester blood test for genetic disorders instead.

Thats why i was abit disappointed. Hoping to have it between 12 weeks and 12 weeks 4-5 days max but will see. I want them to have time to check things.

Mine was at 13+ 4 but they then put me back a week at the scan anyways 🙄

Ive just had my letter through its the 13th so ill be 11 weeks 6 days :) xx

Sorry to say mine was booked at 14 weeks, however I chose not to have the testing so that's perhaps why they did mine slightly later than they may have done otherwise

With my first 13+1, we also chose not to do the nuchal screening and the midwife did say they try to prioritise those when it gets busy. Not that mine was late, but it wasn't quite 12 weeks and I suspect that's why.

Mine will be at 12 weeks on the dot based on ovulation but 13w 5d based on LMP. I know there's no way I'm going it show a baby that far developed as I've had two scans already and both times it was already showing behind my ovulation dates! They told me I must have got n dates wrong but believe me I haven't lol. Just hoping Smudge was hiding and they didn't get to take the true measurement. But I guess I'll know in three weeks!

My latest scan was 9w 1d LMP ( definitely not that much looking at my photo) or 8w3d based on ovulation. Finally measured as 7w 5d CRL measurement. Hope it catches up soon I need one date to work with! Lol

Mine will be at 12 weeks on the dot based on ovulation but 13w 5d based on LMP. I know there's no way I'm going it show a baby that far developed as I've had two scans already and both times it was already showing behind my ovulation dates! They told me I must have got n dates wrong but believe me I haven't lol. Just hoping Smudge was hiding and they didn't get to take the true measurement. But I guess I'll know in three weeks!

My latest scan was 9w 1d LMP ( definitely not that much looking at my photo) or 8w3d based on ovulation. Finally measured as 7w 5d CRL measurement. Hope it catches up soon I need one date to work with! Lol

I think the midwife told me 12 weeks was the easiest time to measure them properly from crown to rump. I got put forward 5 days with dd and 3 days forward with this one, yet my early scan measured correct lol!!! I never agree with the dates i get but they insist
Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->