• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did you ladies get things for your hospital bag.

This is what is in the one I found on Etsy:

What’s Included in Every Signature Tote:

Tooth Brush & Organic Toothpaste (Tom’s of Maine ®)
Hair Brush & Hair Clips
Organic Shampoo, Conditioner, & Shower Cap (Kiss My Face ®)
Hair Towel & Wash Cloth
Organic Face Cleanser Towelettes (blûm ®)
Organic Beauty Bar (Tom’s of Maine ®)
Organic Deodorant (Tom’s of Maine ®)
Organic Lip Balm (TheMotherDucker)
Razor
Nail File
Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion w/Vitamin E Collagen & Elastin (Palmer’s®)
Organic Paraben Free Lavender Relaxation Lotion (Pharmacopia®)
Makeup Bag &/or Change Purse
Disposable Slippers
Socks
Tissues
Water Bottle
Lollipops Natural Flavors & Color (The Original Candy Comp. Ltd Buckinghamshire England)( Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Citric Acid, Color: Carmine, Curcumin & Paprika Extract)
Stress Ball
Massager
Headphones
Pillow, Eye Mask, Ear Plugs
Organizational Folder
Travel Reading Light
Note Pad & Pen
Lanolin advanced nipple therapy (Medela®)
Disposable Nursing Pads ( Lansinoh®)
Maxi Pads (Always® Infinity Pads- Overnight w/wings)
Disposable Underwear
Ice Pack (Basic™)
Hemorrhoidal Towelettes with witch hazel (Tucks®)
Hand Sanitizer (Purell®)
Disposable Changing Mats (Parents™)
Diapers (Huggies®)
Baby Water Wipes (WaterWipes ™ 99.9% water 0.1% fruit extract)
Diaper Cream
Disposable Bags
Thank You Card
Baby on Board Sign

Oh wow!!! That is quite a bit!! lol.

Well. I'm lazy but I haven't reach that point of it..... Yet.

Wow that's a lot, some of the products included sound awesome too:thumbup:

I actually have a little more energy, so im going to get started on the packing now...
At my hospital tour today, the nurse said I dont have to bring anything for the baby other than a going home outfit and outfit for pictures, and a baby blanket. They provide everything else for the stay and also diapers and wioes for the ride home... So thats food.. Not like getting his things would be difficult. Its my stuff I dont feel like packing... Bleh...

I have a NST at l&d today. I really need to ask them what all they provide. I completely forgot on Monday. But I must remind myself to ask today so that way I know what things not to bring. Less things to bring, lighter bags will be for me and OH.

That prepacked bag actually gives me some ideas of what else I could need...

I started buying things when I was about 32 weeks pregnant and although I threw all the bits into a bag I didn't actually sit down and organise my bag till I was about 37 weeks. Even now I still need to throw things in, last min things like phone chargers etc

I started buying things for the hospital bag at 37 weeks! Only just packed it today (38 weeks). Though noticed I need to buy a couple more things to go in it now. :dohh:

Sorry I'm from first tri but can I ask why some of you UK ladies are taking formula and bottles? Do all hospitals not supply the premade formula and sterilised disposable bottles anymore? Things must have changed since having my DD but I wasn't allowed to use my own bottles or formula as it wasn't sterile as it had come from home/been in the bag etc, they has ready made bottle of cow and gate/aptamil etc xx

Sorry I'm from first tri but can I ask why some of you UK ladies are taking formula and bottles? Do all hospitals not supply the premade formula and sterilised disposable bottles anymore? Things must have changed since having my DD but I wasn't allowed to use my own bottles or formula as it wasn't sterile as it had come from home/been in the bag etc, they has ready made bottle of cow and gate/aptamil etc xx

When I had my daughter three years ago they didn't provide formula or bottles we had to take our own. X

It was like this when I had my first baby. I think it makes a lot more sense than having to take your own bottles. Maybe each hospital is different!

I've recently packed my 'birth box' since I'm hoping for a home birth. In there I've put towels, pads, the pool liner, baby's first outfit, pool thermometer, a soft crop top/bra to wear during labour and blankets to wrap baby in. I also have an emergency hospital bag but there's not much in there right now.. Most things will have to be packed at the last minute if we need to transfer. I'm praying that won't happen, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->