When did you ovulate after D&C?

Steph32

Reaction score
Hi everyone-- Just curious, I'm not TTC yet as I just had a D&C 2 weeks ago, but just trying to understand my cycles and what's going on... I've been noticing I'm having some EWCM the past few days and wondering if I am ovulating... I haven't checked yet (all out of opk's at the moment), but just wondering if anyone else has experience O so early after m/c or d&c? Of course, it could just be my hormones being wacky and trying to regulate... just hoping that it is O so that maybe AF will come in 2 weeks! I want to start TTC again after a few normal cycles!

Hi Steph, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Come and join us on this thread... https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-using-cbfm-opks-after-m-c-think-im-oing.html

There are a group of us trying to track when we Ov.

After my last MMC and D&C i got positive opk on CD18 then AF came on CD32.

I didn't O for 6 weeks after my d&c. It's very common to have a lot of CM after a mc- its hormones trying to regulate again. Some women do O right after- some don't.. I guess I was one of the ladies who did not. Best of luck :hugs:

My gynaecologist told me I should expect to get AF 6 weeks after the D&C (I was 10 weeks gone). I did get AF after 6 weeks on the dot. I assume that means I ovulated 4 weeks later.

I didnt use opks for the first cycle after my d and c. I waited till my first af until i started testing which came on the 2nd of April. I caught my lh surge on day 17 of this cycle which is late for me. I use to catch my surge around day 12 before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->