When did you "pop" with your first?

KatieMK

Reaction score
Just curious when most people really started looking preggo the first time around. I can't fit into any pants anymore, but I don't look pregnant. I've been given lots of maternity hand me downs, but I can't really wear them yet... it looks like I'm playing dress up! VERY FRUSTRATING! :wacko:

I was about 26 weeks when I started showing unmistakably with my first. It felt like it took forever to show but when I did it was all at once!

I feel the same way! 22 weeks and still waiting for a proper bump! x

I think I was about 20 weeks ish. i have a photo at 19 weeks, my bump is small and not very noticeable but by 23 weeks it's definitely there. But I am naturally 'apple' shaped and my daughter was always measuring on the small side.

I was about 24 weeks when I really started to show with my first.

Up until about 22-23 weeks I just felt bloated and some days it would look like a bump other days just bloat. Then 24 weeks hit and BAM my bump made its presence known.

20 weeks when you could actually tell I was pregnant with my first

OH MAN. All those weeks are SO FAR AWAY!

I guess I'd better invest in some of those side-elastic-panel maternity pants so I have something to wear that doesn't depend on a baby belly to hold them up!

My bump with DS was noticeable to me by 14 weeks, and very obvious to everyone by the time I was 16 weeks. I'm only 5'2 with a small frame so that probably has something to do with it.

People would not notice my bump until I was 34 weeks along! I did not even need maternity clothing prior to that. I managed to get away with one pair of maternity pants. People often did not believe how far I was along.
Now I am 13 + 3 and normal pants with elastic are starting to get uncomfortable...:( And I have no idea what to do since I never needed any of it.:shrug:

Around 18 weeks.
I'm tall and skinny though, so he doesn't really have anywhere to hide. :p

I kinda feel like my stomach is getting a little firmer but my husband says the only thing he thinks looks different are my nipples. I'm fifteen weeks and starting to feel impatient. I'm kinda ready for some kind of physical affirmation that someone is growing in there I had an ultrasound today and he/she looks bigger but you still can't tell to look at me.

I started to show on really bloated days from about 12 weeks, definite bump appeared about 14 and is now ginormous at 20. I no longer find any of my normal tshirts comfortable as they ride up over the bump and I was out of my ordinary jeans by about week 11. Goodness only knows why as the baby is measuring fine, I just seem to have the biggest bump in the universe!

I was about 20 weeks with my first. Completely different this time around though!

About 24 with my first. On my fourth and very obvious by 18 weeks.x

I would say around 24-26 weeks it was unmistakable that I was expecting. Around 20 weeks I could wear the right thing and look like I was probably pg but strangers didn't start to notice and comment until around 26.

Funny story, we ran into an casual friend of dh when I was like 36 weeks and HUGE and until I said something about being pg he didn't mention it. He said he was scared to be wrong :haha: it is really funny because I'm pretty slim and clearly had an enormous baby bump and the pg waddle, so imagining that this was just how I normally looked was hilarious.

I didn't really start to show until around 7 months. I was visibly getting bigger, but it didn't look like a baby bump, I just looked bloated. It didn't start rounding until 7 months; previously I just looked thicker. I REALLY popped about two weeks ago, and now I have an adorable almost perfectly round basketball bump.

But also, I'm six feet tall, and my doctor told me many times that my baby just plain has more real estate to go up and down and didn't need to start expanding outwards until much later. I can still get away with many of my pre-pregnancy shirts, but not pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->