When did you "pop" with your first?

Well I definitely got bigger around the waist even though I only gained 1 pound so far because I went to put on my regular jeans last Friday and had to suck it in big time to get them to button. So I got maternity jeans that night and they are so comfy. The belly part is a little big but it makes me feel safe, if that makes any sense?

Looks like I'm gunna be waiting a while to pop though haha but that's alright, I can wait. :thumbup:

I had a little bump around 18 weeks with my first and started wearing maternity clothes, but prob was more "obvious" around 20-22 weeks. I was just like you in that trying maternity clothes around 14 weeks made me feel ridiculous! This time is different, I started wearing some maternity clothes around 10 weeks, full maternity wardrobe by 12-13 weeks. By 15 weeks, random people were already commenting and asking when I'm due... totally different!!

My pants no longer fit at 14 weeks, but I didn't look pregnant until 20-21 weeks. :)

Didn't have anyone comment on my 1st pregnancy until I was around 28 weeks, but someone asked me when I was due last week at 23 weeks with my 2nd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->