When did you show with your second baby?

Katerpillar

Mammy to 1 cheeky monkey!
Reaction score
I know everyone is different but I just wondered when everyone started to show with their second baby. I am 9 weeks and already feeling ‘thicker’ round the waist! More likely to do with the amount of carbs I have been consuming to try to keep the nausea at bay to be fair!

I haven’t actually put on any weight ion yet but feel like it’s in the post! Looking forward to stopping feeling so sick and to having a bump again!

When did you start to show?

Stalking!

I'm 5+5 and severely bloated. Already thinking of digging out my maternity jeans so I can be more comfortable but I feel it's just too early for that.

Early! I was showing at 9 weeks with the mmc baby, I definitely know as it was a hard ball and was where I was scanned. It went away as soon as I lost the baby.
This time I think I'm showing, I had a scan yesterday and the probe was half way between my belly button and my pubic bone so not still tucked away like everything you read says.
Xx

I had my booking in app yesterday and was weighed and in the past 2 weeks ive lost weight yet feeling rather thick and uncomfortable around my waist. Feels like everything is 'digging in' as such. My pjs are a good friend at the moment...and bigger pants :( xx

Yeah I’ve lost 2lbs since I found out I was pregnant – but my clothes are definitely tighter! Baby is only the size of a grape according to my phone app but I can see me unpacking my maternity clothes a lot sooner than I thought. Oh well…..here we go again!! :winkwink:

How are you ladies doing with nausea/sickness? Mine is soooo much worse this time. The only thing making me feel a little les sick is eating plain food like toast! Hope it passes once the first trimester is done…..

When I was pregnant with my son I had no symptoms atall...neither with my baby I mc but this time around. ....oh boy I know the nausea is there! I havnt been sick yet although this morning I really thought I would be....I have a fear of being sick so its not good feeling sick all the time haha.
I can eat a few things now which is more than what I could 10 days ago but the heartburn has raised its head and no matter how bland the food is it attacks me lol. Im seeing it all as good signs though x

Yeah I’ve lost 2lbs since I found out I was pregnant – but my clothes are definitely tighter! Baby is only the size of a grape according to my phone app but I can see me unpacking my maternity clothes a lot sooner than I thought. Oh well…..here we go again!! :winkwink:

How are you ladies doing with nausea/sickness? Mine is soooo much worse this time. The only thing making me feel a little les sick is eating plain food like toast! Hope it passes once the first trimester is done…..

I'm. Now 11w4d with number 3 and I've been in maternity clothes since week 5! The baby was small but my uterus is huge! Doc says its cause of all the blood flowing to the uterus. I also have a large 9x9 cm cyst that was about the same size of my uterus at 6weeks. Now at 11w my uterus is the size of a large melon and the cyst is the size of a large grapefruit! Every woman is different. I think people concentrate on the size of the baby (which is so small) and don't consider that the uterus is growing as well!

with son #2 I was in regular clothes until 4 months and I was never sick. All pgs are different but I truly didn't think they'd be that different within the same woman!!

I'm only 5w and I think I'm getting a bump already (it's just bloat but does look like a bump!) I've not had many symptoms, just absolutely shattered and tender boobs but that's all!

as soon as that second line turned pink, my belly went bloop!

My 2nd I barely showed until 4/5 months I finally had a small bump, with my 1st I got a belly quick! By 8/10 wks I looked 4 months lol.....this is my 3rd and I think I'm showing at only 5.3 wks , def have a little bump going on! I lost weight but pants are so snug I have to unbutton them here n there!

Hi ladies, im 5w1d and the buttons are being undone on the pants already with baby no2. Didnt show until after 20wk scan with first. Nausea is all the time more or less and that lovely thing called thrush has already started to take over my life haha. Bit worried as experienced an ovarian/falopian back in jan/feb this year so trying to keep calm and hope for the best but still niggles in the back of my mind
Xx

I'm plus size anyway but I am already showing a bit just because of the bloat. I have lost 7lbs but my trousers hardly fit now. My work uniform makes it look especially obvious, I look about 5 months already!

as soon as that second line turned pink, my belly went bloop!

Exactly this!! :haha: ^^

As for real 'bump' it was there by 12w especially if I needed a pee and was lying on my back! Then I stayed paunchy looking until about 32week when people finally noticed I was pregnant lol.

This time.. Yep the bloats in already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->