When did you start feeling baby move??

2angels1baby

Mom of 1 & Pregnant 😄
Reaction score
Just curious to see what differences (or similarities) we all share!!

For me, I'm 12+4 with my 4th pregnancy (only 1 live birth so far) but this one is looking very promising as the others were miscarried at 6 or 8 weeks.

Anyway!! I feel like I can already feel this one moving some days and it's exciting :happydance: baby is very active as it is because every time we have a scan (once a month since I'm high risk) baby is actively moving on screen!

I just don't think I've felt baby until now <3
:wohoo:

This is my first, and i started feeling little bubbles about 16 weeks, and thats what i still feel. Nothing consistent or strong, and can't identify a pattern but i normally feel something every day at some point. I have anterior placenta though so babies movements are cushioned, im not expecting to feel anything stronger for a good few weeks yet xx

I felt my first LO around 16 weeks if I remember correctly. This pregnancy I've felt movement for the past week I think (I'm 12+4 ticker wrong), I'm pretty sure it is as I remember it clearly from my first, and tends to be in the evening. It's still infrequent thiugh xxx

Around 16 weeks in my first pregnancy and around 14/15 weeks in this pregnancy.

About 18 weeks first pregnancy, 16-17 weeks second time and this time I felt it around 14-15 weeks!

This is also my first and started feeling very sporadic flutters around 16 weeks or so, but wasn't really sure if it was movement or not. Started feeling real movement more around 19.5 weeks!

14.5 weeks for my first - just flutters and bubbles for a few weeks.
This one I started to feel definite small pokes and flicks at 15 weeks and never felt the flutters. Bu my 16 week check I was definitely feeling very defined movement - felt him kick when the midwife used the doppler.

It's my first pregnancy. I started to feel flutters around 16 weeks, but I felt definite pokes and prods around week 19. I just had an u/s at 21 weeks (haven't had one since my 11th week) and the baby kicked the wand. Shocked the technician, it was so cute. :laugh2:

This is my first and I have felt the odd movement since 21 weeks, but still don't feel them regularly and can go an entire day without feeling one. I do have an anterior placenta though

the first time i felt baby knowing it was 100% baby was 18 weeks, before that there where flutters that could have been easily missed!

this is my 6th pregnancy, 3rd to make it to 2nd tri!

First baby I was around 19weeks
Second baby I was around 17weeks and I've been feeling this baby for a while I think I was about 14 weeks when I felt bubbles popping etc but in now 17 weeks and can feel him getting much stronger! I love it and can't wait to feel it stronger! X

First baby was early flutters at 14 weeks, first real kick at 16+2. Was able to see and feel from outside around 20/21 weeks

This time, I had early flutters at 10+6, first good movement at 17+3 and first solid kick at 18+6. Baby has been moving everyday since the first kick and have been able to see and feel kicks from the outside for the last 4 days or so (I'm 20+1 today)

I felt baby just before 14 weeks. I wasn't sure it was baby but the feelings went with movements on the scan so dr said that I was probably feeling baby.

First baby at 16 weeks this baby I started feeling bubbles at about 13 weeks

I'm 14+1 I think I felt baby move for the first time this afternoon. Kind of half way between bubbles and flutters. Not sure I would've felt anything if I didn't have a lead skirt on though (i work with x-rays)

Flutters and bubbles at 15 weeks with this baby! Nothing majorly definitive yet!

This is my first and I started feeling little bubbles between 17-18 weeks and they've gotten a bit stronger now.

I think it was around 19 wks with my first, 15 with my second and this time I thought I could feel the first flutters at about 10 weeks. I've been feeling strong movement from 15 weeks x

Still not feeling much here and it's starting to worry me, with my second I felt him very very early, may edits just because I'm a lot busier this pregnancy so just not noticing it, i often think 'oh was that baby' and then change my mind, after a loss last pregnancy every little thing worrys me, so I can wait to feel proper activity

This is my first baby and I never really felt flutters but from about 15 weeks I could feel definite pops. Now at 21 weeks his kicks are really strong and can be felt from the outside. My placenta is posterior too which I know makes movements more likely to be felt earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->