When did you start feeling movements?

Judemomma

Reaction score
I'm pregnant with my second. 14 weeks tomorrow (my signature may say otherwise - I've not updated it since my dating scan which dated me further on that I thought).

Anyway, when did you start feeling movements with your second? With my son, I remember to the day when I first felt him kick and I was exactly 20 weeks. I've heard with your second you're supposed to feel them earlier as you know what you're "feeling for" as it were.

Just want to identify if it's baby moving or gas churning at the minute!

Thanks in advance x

With DD I felt flutters at 14 weeks and definte kicks at 16 weeks. This time around I felt flutters very early, like 13 weeks. But I have an anterior placenta so I haven't been feeling much movement other than the occasional flutter

Am 13 weeks and am sure am feeling flutters for the last week

My other 2 it was about 16 weeks, however with these twins i started feeling movement at 13 weeks

17 weeks with my first, 13 weeks with my second and 10-11 weeks with this one! Just keeps getting earlier!

I'm pretty certain I started feeling flutters at 13 weeks. I actually thought I was going crazy because it was so early. With my son, I dididn't feel it until later. Maybe around 18 weeks if memory serves me correct.

Around 16 -20 week first 2 this one at 10 weeks. ..

I wasn't sure if I was feeling it or not from around 14 weeks. But I can defiantly feel movements now at 17 weeks xx

1 day short of 20 weeks for me, but I have an anterior placenta.

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm feeling it move as I type. My son is 3 so it's been a while since I was pregnant. I'd forgotten what a lovely feeling the early movements are (compared to when you're 35 weeks and it starts heeling you in the rib cage so hard it makes you yelp!)

Happy days. Thanks for all your replies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"