When did you start feeling sick?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
So it's been almost 3 years since I was last pregnant. I just woke up at 2am having to pee like crazy, feeling nauseous and can't stop gagging, and feeling SOOOOOOO hungry that even though I could sleep for another hour, I feel like heating up a Michelina's.

I'm only 3w4d!!!

Also, I went from negative's at 9dpo, to a faint positive FRER yesterday morning at 5:30am, to a positive FR digi at 7:15pm, and a positive CB Digi this morning at 2am.

My levels were only 16 yesterday morning at 9:30am, so they must be rising FAST!!!

I only had cramping from 3+4. My MS kicked in at 6+5 and then from 8 weeks I have had HG. I am 13 weeks now and vomiting roughly 10 times a day so it is slowly starting to settle down. Hopefully you just have a rush at the beginning and it settles down quickly for you :)

Well, I just threw up for the first time, which is very early for me

I have felt Nauseous from 5+1 all day every day!!
Hoping it eases soon as Iv read a lot of people have this till 14 weeks, argggh!

Hope yours eases soon too x

I felt nauseated from 4 weeks until quite recently.

With my other pregnancies I started getting waves of nausea somewhere at the start of 4+. This time its waited until 5+4 to start even though there's 2 sacs atm.

With my first I started feeling sick and vomiting very suddenly at just under 6 weeks.

This time it's been gradual over the last few days until the vomiting started this morning at just over 6 weeks!

For me, a lot less than I was expecting! I'm a FTM but feeling sick is my thing, whenever I'm ill that's what I feel, so I thought it would be bad for me in pregnancy..
It has come as a surprise that I've only had waves of nausea from the beginning and for the last week or so I've been gagging at bad smells but that's it.. Weird. I really sympathise with everyone throwing up :( Hope it doesn't last too long for you :hugs:

Mine has started around 6 weeks but i don't feel sick all day just every now and then and I haven't actually (tmi) vomited yet.. but I wont jinx it. Haha:winkwink:

I only just started feeling sick this week. I hit the 7 week mark yesterday. I haven't actually thrown up, I just feel like I might at any second all day! I thought I had gotten away without the nausea! No such luck!

With my first it hit at 5 weeks and got really bad at 6-10 weeks, I started to feel better around 15 weeks.

With my mc it was on and off from 6 weeks and lasted until 10 weeks (that's when they think he stopped growing) but it was nowhere near as bad as with my dd.

This time nausea started at 7dpo and I threw up on the evening of 8dpo. I'm 10dpo today and just got my bfp!

I was had a very strong nausea and heartburn with all of my pregnancies but never been sick. This time it started at around 6 weeks. Today is my day off for nausea and I feel a bit better but I am not optimistic , I am sure it will come back tomorrow.

ive been vomiting since 8 weeks :( nearly 10 weeks now and it aint slowing down... also FTM here

With my last 3 pregnancies i felt sick from no later than 6 weeks, my first two were boys and i was vomiting constantly, my 3rd was a girl and i felt sick a lot but only threw up a handful of times, but this time....nothing :/ i havent felt sick or been sick at all yet wondering if its going to kick in or if iv escaped it this time lol x

with my other 3 it was 8 weeks on the button, this one i felt morning sickness from 6dpo up until 10dpo but its gone now :)

oh nausea for 6dpo and i got my bfp at 9dpo my other bfp have been 14dpo onwards...shocked i got it so early ...xx

So it`s not completely crazy I have it at 3w4d and already threw up?

With DS I had no MS at all. This one I had it before my BFP. So it depends on each child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->