When did you start getting Morning Sickness?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Moonpieash, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Moonpieash

Moonpieash Well-Known Member

At how many weeks did you start getting morning sickness?

2. luckyme225

luckyme225 Well-Known Member

Week five unfortunately! lol, for a week there I thought I would be one of the lucky ones that don't get sick!

3. turbo_mom

turbo_mom Guest

I didn't really get morning sickness too bad. I just had alot of nausea and no desire to eat that much. That started about 6-7 weeks for me. It's still not gone yet :(

4. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I didn't have it :D x Odd nausea once or twice!

5. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Lucky old Wobbs :)

Nausea started day i was due AF with Jack
    Sickness kicked around week 7-8 with both of them, With Emily it was evening and Jack all day

6. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

I started early at 6/7 weeks, almost right after I found out I was prego.

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

around 6 weeks with Seren. This time it was about 3 weeks (the feeling of nausea - the actual throwing up sickness started at 6 weeks) and it was the reason I thought I might be pregnant

8. AquaDementia

AquaDementia Guest

It started around 6 weeks. However, I have not vomitted to date (8 weeks and 1 day). I just feel very nauseous, dizzy and weak. But I can definitely deal with no vomiting :)

9. VanWest

VanWest 1 baby, 4 step-kids

Im 10 weeks and none so Im hoping none for me!

10. Soontobe

Soontobe Well-Known Member

I started at 5 weeks and couldnt move! The first week of it all i could eat was dry crackers and tomato..? lol But after that the sight of food made me sick..
    Goodluck!

11. Fairy_Girl

Fairy_Girl Active Member

Mine started before I really knew I was pregnant, well the nausea did, actually throwing up didn't happen until about 5 weeks but when it hit it hit HARD!!

12. seattlemama

seattlemama Mommy & Pregnant!!

I am going on 8 weeks and I havent had morning sickness yet. I will get a little nauseous every now and then, the thought of certain foods, the smell of seafood, raw meat makes me have to leave the room, and if I dont get a chance to eat enough during the work day. But other than that I havent really had technically "morning sickness," and I havent thrown up at all. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I wont get any!!

13. Kelliegirl3

Kelliegirl3 Active Member

Didn't really get morning sickness this time around.......a little queasy at the smell of certain strong odorus foods and such! Very glad that I'm not sick all of the time!!

Kellie:headspin:

14. JoyandEd

JoyandEd Member

Mine started at 5 weeks - which was yesterday! I'm taking B6 and Ginger, but I'm still really nauseous. I had a Nissen fundoplication surgery this summer, so I really can't throw up, but I still feel YUCK!

15. oh_mami88

oh_mami88 Well-Known Member

I had morning sickness from about 7 weeks till 10 weeks, then everything kinda chilled. 7-10 was hard though, cause I felt sick all day every day for those 3 weeks, barely ate anything, but I never threw up, THANK GOD!

16. goldlion

goldlion Mommy

I started to get morning sickness before I even confirmed I was pg! I started at about 2 weeks and lasted until about 9, it's finally starting to subside! Morning sickness is terrrrrrrible :(

17. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

At about 4 week the nausea started. I am just starting my 5th week, so I am waiting to see what happens. I did find that accupressure in the form of sea bands are really helping. I picked up a pair yesterday when I was feeling horrible nausea, and with in 15 minutes I felt much better. I have had them on since then and have had very little nausea. So my fingers are crossed.