When did you start leaking colostrum?

sezrah

Reaction score
For me it's been within the past week, 32-33 weeks ish. I was in the bath earlier and squeezed my nip and a glob of it came out! I called my OH to come have a look as I think I got a bit too excited lol!!!

When did you start leaking?

I started leaking at about 21 weeks, which has put an end to my snuggling up side by side with OH in bed as a boob gets squashed and I leak everywhere! I have breast pads, but typically it doesnt happen when I wear them lol

Hummm i dont really loose milk i dont produce much after birth either lol, But if i squeeze like mad i can get some out dont know when it starts though hun sure i read every ones diferent xxx

Everyone must be different- mine haven't started yet and I'm 36 weeks! I'm just waiting for that embarassing moment when it happens and I'm not prepared! lol

Since like 22 weeks i've had these squishy/crusty beads on my nippes that i'm assuming was colostrum
Just recently I was able to squeeze out a liquid deep golden in color, but only from my left breast.
Now thats what I call colostrum!

mine started about a week to a week and half ago so aroun 28/29 week mark x x

I walked into the living room the other day oblivious to two wet marks on my nighty until my OH started laughing at me that I was leaking hehe!

When I was like 18 weeks :dohh: I've been leaking the whole dang time it feels like.

I didn't start leaking but if I press then I can get some out now - started at 34 weeks.

It never happened for me last time and it hasnt this time.

I started a couple nights ago at 37&2 :)
It was exciting & reassuring & I shrieked for OH to have a look too, hehe :)

I've had no leaks either, and I didn't with my son. Can I just stress to everybody concerned about lack of leakage, that it does not mean you won't be able to breastfeed!

25 weeks for me ! Sometimes only a little leaks but then sometimes loads leak! I do leak everyday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->