When Did You Start Showing? (POLL)

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
Just thought it'd be fun to see the ranges that people started showing. :flower:

Please comment and say if your answer is for your 1st and/or 2nd (or more).

Are you going off when YOU noticed, or when it was noticeable to others? :)

I started showing around 22w, LO is my first. :flower:

I voted 8w but not sure how much is bloat! This is my 4th baby tho! My friend swears it looks like a pregnancy belly tho!!!

Around 20 weeks I popped, before that, I just looked bloated. This is my third. Actually smaller this time around then with my DD. :flower:

It depends what you mean by 'showing'. I was noticeably massive at 13dpo but obviously that was bloating but I only got a real bump at 11-12 weeks (second child).

I had gained 4lbs by week 10 and felt quite sticky out. I'm now 16 weeks and 3 days with my first and am now definitely looking pregnant according to OH. xx

12ish weeks this time with my second

13 weeks in my first pregnancy, 10 weeks with this one

I popped around 23 weeks...this is my first x

About 23 weeks but still very small most people still don't realise :). This is my first

Thanks for all the responses ladies!

Just curious but, are all of you putting the week that others noticed, or when you noticed? We're so much more in tune with our bodies that I was also wondering when YOU noticed changes. :)

My first you really couldn't tell until at least 16 weeks (possibly later). I started showing at 10 weeks with the twins though.

I'm 16 weeks today with my first and not showing at all. In fact my tummy is the smallest it has been all the way through at the moment!!

I voted 14 weeks, but really I just looked fat until about 16.5-17 weeks. Now I look pregnant no question. Doctor said it has to do with baby being high and my torso being short, as I have lost weight with my pregnancy, but my belly just POPS.

(oops..forgot to add first pregnancy!)

18 weeks :p and pregnant with my first and it's a baby girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"