When Did You Start Showing? (POLL)

Ill be 9 weeks on Thursday with babyno4 and I've popped out over the last couple days :)

I would say I showed pretty much at conception :rofl: I was sooo bloated!!

People started to notice I was pregnant around 16 weeks

Xx

Thanks for all the replies!

Just giving this a bump. :)

I'm almost 20 weeks with #2 and although I'm much bigger than usual I'm not big enough for anyone to notice when I have clothes on. In the morning there isnt much belly but it is quite big by the evening. but i can still 'suck it in'.

With #1 I was showing around 26 weeks and obviously pregnant by 29 weeks.

I started showing around 25 weeks I remember 1 customer at work saying im really sorry if your not and I offend but are you pregnant? Lol poor woman was nervous incase I said no haha the midwife even sent me for a growth scan because she worried my bump was to small everything was fine though and I exploded come 30 weeks haha

16 weeks for me with my first, although I'm not sure others can notice. Think I just look a bit podgy to others!

8 weeks I was noticeable and DH started talking to belly... 5th pregnancy for me :)

10 weeks-ish. Bloat gone, most defo a baby now! Xxx

My pants stopped buttoning (even with the hair-tie trick) at 8 weeks. I did have twins, though.

With my first I was around twelve weeks when I had a little bump. With my second.... Wow I was showing around six weeks, I went to this party and a lady I didn't know said 'how many weeks are you, around 20?' Bear in mind I hadn't even told her I was pregnant!

If you don't Beleive me here's a pic of me at seven weeks
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a7/hellohefalump/DSCF2464.jpg

I already have very noticeable bloat at 5 weeks. This is my second baby - I definitely didn't pop out this quickly with my first. Must be the loose skin :haha:

1st: 32-34 weeks (although I had a very tiny bump at 26 weeks-no one could see though)
2nd: 20 weeks (had a tiny bump forming at 10 weeks, that I could only notice)
3rd: 9 weeks
:thumbup:

I had a tiny bump that no one ever noticed until I hit around 30-32 weeks..then I exploded! :) with my first baby.

With my first, I had a proper bump by 16 weeks but nobody noticed much with clothes on. People started to notice after 20 weeks.

I'm now onto the 2nd pregnancy and at 13 weeks, still no show, considering I've heard you start showing earlier than the first. There's just beginning of a bump but still, I consider it flat. I haven't even gained weight at all, but lo inside is normal size for the week and healthy.

I didn't show until about 30 weeks! Someone new started at my work not long before and she didn't realise I was pregnant until someone asked how the baby was doing!

1st (daughter) I was around 25 weeks
2nd (son) 8 weeks
3rd (daughter) 16 weeks
4th (son) 8 weeks x

3rd baby , started to get a bump at 21 weeks .

Between 8-10 weeks this time, its my 4th though. It noticeable to me and others.
With all 3 of my others it was between 20-30 weeks though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->