When Did You Start Showing? (POLL)

I noticed a bump around 20 weeks, but I didn't get a comment about looking pregnant until after 32 weeks.

:flower:

30 weeks. Completely flat until then.

Currently 5 weeks with 2nd and no idea when ill show.

Thanks for posting everyone!!

I'm trying to figure out how huge I'd be if I got pregnant on or around our honeymoon in August for my sister's wedding on February 1, 2014. lol No way to tell really, but based on most of the people on the poll maybe I wouldn't be too huge. :winkwink:

I voted for 10 weeks, but I don't know if it counts really. I was bloated before that, and now I look more rounded. I've had so many people say this is going to be a big baby, or ask if there is two. :blush:

I was at 155 when I got prego, and I had a bit of a tummy. Not fat really but I was not trim either. Doctor said that most of what I was seeing was not baby but what I already had being pushed up and out of the way by the baby. *rolls eyes at doctor, thanks way to boost my confidence by telling me pretty much that its just my fat*

But I am 14 weeks now and it looks more like baby bump and *crosses fingers* less like just me being a cow.:happydance:

I agree with most ladies here... I was bloated before it was hard.. but I didn't get asked if I was pregnant until about 20 weeks.... I was always a smaller girl...:blush:
But I think the problem nowadays is, people are afraid to ask if you're pregnant or fat.. hahaha~!:haha:

First baby here. Right around 10 weeks people started noticing with me. We moved back home after we found out, and family members especially that hadn't seen me in over a year knew right away. I wouldn't say I was huge, it was just barely noticeable.

About 13 weeks, someone noticed the day I had my scan at 13 weeks exactly, so I must have been showing :)

I was in maternity clothes and quite visibly pregnant by 11 weeks (this is my first). Now 13 weeks, and I've 'popped'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->