When did you start showing?

flitty

Mum of 5 & expecting too!
Reaction score
So when did your bump show? I'm wondering as I'm on the large side (size 18 UK), with a bit of a tummy anyway and on my 6th pregnancy. Is it likely I'll show sooner rather than later? Part of me wants to keep it secret, but another part of me wants everyone to know I'm pregnant!!

I didnt really start showing until 25 weeks. But this is my first. i think with every child you show earlier as you uterus knows what to do and feel movements earlier etc XxX

I bloated at about 7/8 weeks I think - also put a bit of weight on as I was eating lots to stop the nausea and not doing much because I was so tired! I think the bloat is becoming bump now x

eta. I'm a size 12 (to 14 sometimes) if that helps!

Im 5'3, and was a size 3 Canadian sizes LOL... I didnt really start showing alot until about 24 weeks. Although I was really developed muscle wise as I am quite active.

Im on my 4th and my tummy has just started to poke through my clothes.
Though ive started to show at different stages with all of them, my first 2 was around the 18 - 20 weeks mark were as my last one and this one was was much earlier.
Im 5ft 2" and was a size 12 post pg, and havent really got any stomach muscles left (due to the sections) to hold it all in, lol.

Well at about 14wks with my second and 18wks with my first. Im about size 10/12

im was a size 18 previous to this baby (my third) & i started to show pretty early at 10 weeks i had a small bump.

I've been in maternity trousers since about 9 weeks and had a very definite bump since 14 but no-one else thought I was showing until 24! (Except my family of course who know better.)

I started showing at 9 weeks with this pregnancy and it's my third.

I started showing at about 25 weeks with my first, about 18 weeks with my second, and about 12 weeks with my third, but i also bloat a lot in the evening right from the start!

It's difficult for me to say really, as I had such terrible bloating early on in the pregnancy, and as soon as that settled down, I started to develop a bump. So I looked as if I was pregnant really early, but it wasn't really bubs till about 18-20 weeks I guess.
This is my 1st baby.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"