When did you start to show with #2? :)

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
this is my second pregnancy... I have read of a few people saying they showed before 12 weeks etc. I was a fairly late bloomer with my daughter (didn't have a proper bump really until gone 20 weeks) may have partly been because she was on the smaller side and I am naturally apple shaped with a rounder tummy anyway so it's harder to notice! lol

I don't think I am showing yet, I can just notice that my pelvis has a bit of a hard lump feel to it which I remember from last time. I have put on a little bit of weight though :blush: (after losing some before bfp too) so I feel a bit sensitive about it! lol

also when did you feel kicks with #2?
I didn't feel them until about 20 weeks last time... I had an anterior placenta then and apparently do again x

I feel like I've shown from the beginning with this pregnancy but I'd say I "popped" about 13 weeks. I definitely showed quicker this time round.

Movement wise I started to feel it about 14/15 weeks and by 18 weeks I could see movement from the outside. I had an anterior placenta with my DD and felt movement about 24 weeks and this time I've got a posterior placenta

With #2, I would say definitely by 15 weeks I was showing. I'm currently on #3 and I swear, I was showing by like 8 weeks. I had my whole family guessing twins :dohh: It's one baby lol. Oh and I lost 45 lbs before getting pregnant and got smaller than I have been in years but my belly still popped out so fast.

I felt kicks somewhat lateish with my first and second baby because I had anterior placentas with both of them. Still not too late (probably 19 weeks with #1 and 17-18 weeks with #2). But this time, I felt my first kick (flutter) today at 14 weeks! I'm not sure if I have an anterior placenta this time or not but I'm guessing not because of the kick I felt.

I was HUGE with my 2nd. Very big bump at 14 weeks. I got pregnant with him when DS1 was only 5 months old though. With my 3rd i popped at 20 weeks and this one i just look fat lol last bub and this bub i have anterior placenta as well. I have felt this baby a few times but its only light tapping.

I started showing quite early from around 7 weeks, I properly popped around 12-13 weeks. Felt flutters from 13 weeks ish and the last 10 days been feeling regular movements and kicks! With my first pregnancy I didn't show until about 20 weeks and felt first movements at 17 weeks.

Started showing much earlier this time. Prob by 13weeks . I have only felt movement a few times. I haven't felt much in the past few days. Not sure where placenta is. So that could be the reason. Think I felt movement earlier last time!

I had awful bloat for weeks and although my clothes etc haven't been comfy or fitted well for weeks I'd say I've only start to show this last week or so. With regards to kicks I've felt flutters for a few weeks now but kicks I'd say this last week.
Feel like a whale already!!!!

I have a BIG bump and it came early. Been a few weeks now anyway.

I started showing at 8 weeks but 'popped' at about 15 weeks xx

Thank You everyone! interesting to read everyone's answers :)

I'll be 15 weeks on saturday and I don't feel like I'm going to show anytime soon. I just feel a bit fatter lol! looking forward to buying some new maternity clothes and not just looking fatter. Maybe it's just the shape I am :shrug: I'm not huge just tend to carry my weight on my tummy unfortunately :( but I am a stone lighter than I was with #1 so I wonder if that will affect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->