When did you start to show?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Mango, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

Hi ladies, just wondering when most of you started to show your bumps. I haven't started to show yet but am guessing that I will certainly need some maternity pants by the end of August or so.

2. vejables

vejables Well-Known Member

i feel like im showing now, but i think im bloated! lol

3. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

I didnt have a proper bump until I was 6 months. And now, as many ladies had warned me when I came on here complaining "I DONT HAVE A BUMP, I WANNA BE HUGE"- I cannot wait to get my little boy out of there so I can walk again, not to mention breathe properly and sleep on my tummy.

4. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

I started showing as soon as I got the positive test lol, though some of that still remains from Seren. I have a bump now but am determined not to wear maternity clothes till I am at least in the second tri

5. KX

KX Well-Known Member

I looked bloated from the moment I got BFP. But I had a gut on me ever since having Rebecca!:blush::hissy:

6. jareid90

jareid90 Member

i started to show at about five months. Now im reallg big. and i just want to be done with it but im also scared .

7. sophie

sophie Mum of 2 pg with no3!

straight away with this baby. The mums up the school have been dyin to ask if im expecting u can just tell and one of them asked me the other day DH said u should have said no lol how cruel! With Kai i was about 28 wks before i started to show but i was a very slim size 10.

8. RachieH

RachieH Well-Known Member

With my first baby I was 24 weeks before anyone started to ask at work (Although they would ask my collegues not me) However I could see changes from 13 weeks, other people couldn't.

This time I startied having a bump around the 14/15 week mark, but nothing obvious with clothes until around 20 weeks.

Everyone is different and every pregnancy you have will be different.

9. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Ive started showing already with this one, with my first it wasnt until i was 5/6 months that i had a proper noticable bump!