When did you start with morning sickness and how severe was it?

Jetset

Reaction score
I have had no real symptoms at all other than a lack of appetite.

I am having an early scan next week due to spotting for the past three days with dark brown dirty blood (only when I wipe, not on underwear etc).

I have just eaten breakfast and am now feeling really queasy. I don't feel as though I am actually going to be sick, but it keeps washing over me, my mouth fills with saliva and it is noticeable.

I didn't know whether some women have this rather than being physically sick? Could this be the start of it, or does it come in full force?

I haven't had it bad yet either but started feeling slight nausea after breakfast at 6 weeks- even worse if I don't eat straight away xx

I have had no real symptoms at all other than a lack of appetite.

I am having an early scan next week due to spotting for the past three days with dark brown dirty blood (only when I wipe, not on underwear etc).

I have just eaten breakfast and am now feeling really queasy. I don't feel as though I am actually going to be sick, but it keeps washing over me, my mouth fills with saliva and it is noticeable.

I didn't know whether some women have this rather than being physically sick? Could this be the start of it, or does it come in full force?

Yes yes that is ms. My last pg i had wattery mouth and felt sick with the occasional uncontrolable retching never actually sick. But i think feeling sick all the time like that was well worth the title of ms. Eating permanently helps or sucking icelollies etc

Mine started about 6 weeks with feeling nauseous then 6+4 i started being sick and still waiting to stop (10+4) i hope that's as bad as it gets for you, these people wishing they had M/S are mad!

mine started at 5 weeks and i still have it and once a week i get it so bad i cant leave the loo...

Oh the other sign is the fact that it does seem to wash over u suddenly here one min gone the next

Sounds like ms to me. I havent actually been sick but i have had a few gagging moments. Worse is the all day nausea that comes over me in waves and the total lack of interst in food cos thought of most foods turns my tummy. I was in supermarket last night gagging as i wandered round the isles looking at all the different foods. Think DH is gonna have to do shopping from now on. I'm not sure what is worse... being sick or feeling constantly queasy. I've had this queasiness from 5 weeks. Nasty xx

My symptoms of ms started at 5+6. I would have to constantly eat throughout the day as if I didn't I went very nauseous and weak. The actual sickness hit at 6+4 but I have onlt actually been sick twice and felt extreamly nauseous for 3 days where everything made me gag. I now have minimal symptoms apart from feeling naseous every now and again which I am happy about as last week was absolute murder with it.

Good luck with your scan hun and try to relax :hugs:

Hey. I'm in a very similar situation. I have been having brown spotting on and off since the beginning. My doctor though doesn't think I need an early scan, which is a bit bothersome. He says that as long as I'm not bleeding, it's fine. But, he did tell me that I have to rest. He said that the more I rest, the less I will spot.

I have nausea, but I haven't been throwing up. Smells really bother me. I think for me that it is morning sickness, but just not that severe. I hope and pray that both of us are okay. I want to let you know that I do understand what you're going through. This is ALL that I think about. I'm constantly checking to make sure that there is no red blood. It's really taken over me...because I want everything to be okay.

Mine started with gagging when brushing my teeth and a nauseous feeling mid morning and the only way I could stop was to eat, I got it every other day for about 10 days. I only actually vomited twice.

That was until yesterday...... I woke at 5am feeling VERY nauseous and it kept me awake. I couldn't keep anything down yesterday fromt he minute I got up, even water! I felt awful, was on the sofa all day and was vomiting literally ALL DAY LONG. I have never felt so ill in my life.

So far today I've managed to keep things down luckily and I hope I never get a repeat of yesterday.

Mine started bang on 6weeks, i havent actually been sick but i wake up feeling sick and it doesnt ease off till about 8pm!! Im seeing my mw for the first time on Wed and im going to mention it to her becasuse im struggling to eat now and its interfering with my day, luckily i work from home BUT i make cakes, biscuits and treats for dogs and i just havent been able to make any, i tried but i keep having to lie down because the waves of nausea are worse when i can smell food!! The weird thing is, i wouldnt have it any other way, ive wanted to suffer from morning sickness for 3 and a half years and now i do, it just reminds me that finally there is a little person growing inside me and i am the luckiest girl in the world!! :D Now excuse me while i go puke!! :sick:
xxx

I started feeling nauseous about 4 days ago, at almost 6 weeks. I haven't actually been sick but I feel rough most of the day and I have to force myself to eat. Hoping it never gets worse than this ;) Seems like 6 weeks is when it starts for a lot of people!

Mine started at like 5.5 weeks, vomiting just after 6, it got really bad. Couldn't even keep water down, everything I ate came back up, so I got prescribed Zofran and still am nauseas but not vomiting as often. But it is so different for everyone, what is true for any of us may not be the same for you. But for me, it's still sticking around, actually worse the last 3 days than it has been in about 2 weeks.

mine started at 7 weeks with nausea. i didn't start throwing up til about 10 weeks i think. the last time i was sick was 17 weeks. it's gone now, but i still feel sick when i eat the first meal of the day, otherwise it's fine :D xx

About 5.5 weeks mainly in the morning but usually because certain smells start me off :(

Had slight queasiness around 4 weeks which passed after a few days, but the full on nausea hit at bang on 6 weeks. 8 weeks now, not been sick but have had to completely change my diet and eating habits. I struggle with big meals, and there are only 2 things that help the nausea : eating and sleeping. Somedays the nausea is minimal, some days it's morning noon and night. I've gone right off lots of my favourite foods too including mushrooms, cheese, eggs, pizza...it goes on. The blander the better at the mo!

mine never started really... feel a little queasy in the evenings at 10 weeks but i put that down to running around pregnant after an 18 month old! x

I am 6.1 and today is the worse day so far, super nausea, no vomiting, don't want to eat, only having apple juice, going to try rice now :(

Sounds like ms to me. I havent actually been sick but i have had a few gagging moments. Worse is the all day nausea that comes over me in waves and the total lack of interst in food cos thought of most foods turns my tummy. I was in supermarket last night gagging as i wandered round the isles looking at all the different foods. Think DH is gonna have to do shopping from now on. I'm not sure what is worse... being sick or feeling constantly queasy. I've had this queasiness from 5 weeks. Nasty xx

Mines worse in supermarkets too - the fresh fish. Or just smelly people and bright lights then your hit with cig smoke on way out :( blurrr

for me, both pregnancies the nausea started at 5 weeks, i got sick for the first time at 6+6. with bella, i was pretty much over it at 11 weeks, this time round, it's a lot worse & hanging around a lot longer.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"