When did you start with morning sickness and how severe was it?

I didn't remember it being that bad with DS until I read this thread and them remembered going round supermarket and having to abandon DH and shopping at every aisle end!! And all because we had a £5 off a £50 shop voucher that ran out that day :haha:

I'm only 4.5 weeks now and have had some slight nausea.

I found ginger beer helped (non-alcoholic obv!!).

Mine started at middle en-dish of my 5th week and it started off with horrible nausea which was replaced by disgusting vomiting every morning especially around the time I needed to brush my teeth (so awkward!) anyway it got to the point I was so ill with the vomiting and couldn't keep anything down that I had to go to the hospital yesterday and they gave me some anti-sickness tablets, which seemed to have worked like a charm because believe me I though I was dying with the sickness. Hope this helps :)

My morning sickness kicked in at full hurricane force at 7dpo >_< I've found a few things to help me survive through it, but its still pretty bad.

I had very small bouts of nausea at 5 weeks, just got a little queasy once in a while. At 7 weeks, it hit me at full force, and pretty much all day, every day, I feel like I'm about to puke... I never actually get sick, just feel extreme nausea all day, with a break at around 7pm that lasts until morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->