when did you stop temping?

scissors

Reaction score
For those of you who charted bbt, when did you stop temping after getting your bfp?

I keep telling myself to stop but still take it every morning... I find it reasuring. I keep saying if i get to 6 weeks il stop then but im nearly 6 weeks now and now im saying il stop at 8 weeks, its becoming an addiction!

For those of you who charted bbt, when did you stop temping after getting your bfp?

I keep telling myself to stop but still take it every morning... I find it reasuring. I keep saying if i get to 6 weeks il stop then but im nearly 6 weeks now and now im saying il stop at 8 weeks, its becoming an addiction!

I stopped after I got 3 hcg levels taken that all had an appropriate rise which was about 20 dpo. I occasionally take my temp but it's more for curiosity at this point since I have my fetal doppler and can check on the nugget when I want :thumbup:

Thanks, we dont test our hcg levels here and my first scan isnt until 12 weeks. I am exhausted and the morning sickness has kicked in, although its not as bad as last time but im taking them as good signs yet i cant stop myself temping!

Thanks, we dont test our hcg levels here and my first scan isnt until 12 weeks. I am exhausted and the morning sickness has kicked in, although its not as bad as last time but im taking them as good signs yet i cant stop myself temping!

Well I see your point lol! I think anything we can do to ease our minds is understandable. Maybe in a few weeks you can get a doppler to hear baby? Lots of women swear by them and I have to admit it's pretty convenient to just tune into the nugget's heartbeat whenever. Some women can find the heartbeat pretty early on...I'm a bit thicker so I waited longer :blush:. Celesse had a great poll a few weeks ago that asked when you were able to find the hb if you are considering buying one at some point.

Good luck and happy and healthy 9 months!

I stopped one week after my first + test. :)

I kept taking hpts though until 24dpo. lol

I was bad with temping! Did it all thru first tri:blush:

Id say if i still had hpt id be using them too because i was tempted to buy some lol

Meli1981 its good to know im not alone in my obbsession to keep temping!

Oh no! You are def not alone! I just coyldnt help myself! Gave me such a sence of relief when i saw that 99 degrees!

Well i didnt temp this morning but it was more to do with the morning sickness and not being able to move than actually trying to stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->