When did you switch over to the toddler forum?

SarahBear

Reaction score
I feel like Violet is both a toddler and a baby right now. She's in a transitional phase and definitely still a baby, but I wonder when she'll be "toddler enough" for the toddler forums. When did you switch?

I started lingering around 11 months. You can go whereever you feel comfortable.

I've been in both since Micah started walking, he was 10 months.

Sorry that was a very quick reply as Micah woke at that second! I was also going to say that everyone has been lovely and welcoming and it's fine to straddle two forums for a while :)

I started hanging around in here from 10/11 months. The stuff in the baby forum just wasn't relevant to LO anymore. (also I was sooooo done with all the drama in there!)

I dipped in and out of both for a while depending on what was relevant to me and my LO. My LO didn't walk until 18 months so technically wasn't a toddler til then but obviously the baby forum wouldn't have been relevant for that long!

I go between both right now, as my youngest I kind of consider both.

I've been lurking in here for about 4/5 months now, started posting recently since Logan turned 1, i still go in Babyclub too.
I lurk on most of the sections on Babyandbump :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your replies. It sounds like a lot of people came over about this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->