When did your belly pop out?

I'm almost 16 weeks, too and hardly showing at all! Like you said, only I notice it! I know what you mean, but I feel it growing constantly- so it's a matter of time for us to get our bumps! :)

I'm 5'1 and 125 pre pregnancy ( i weighted alot more than I looked) I was pretty thin and didn't show till 22 weeks. Even now its small.

I'm 25 weeks and I still haven't "popped" yet. It looks like I've just been stuffing my face with a lot of cakes and donuts. I'm pretty tall and was extremely skinny prior to pregnancy, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I am 5'2 and 125 pre-prego. I have very strong abdominal muscles and did not start to show until about 19 weeks and even then it was only people who knew I was pregnant that could tell. It is just now starting to really round out and at this point even if I tried I could not pull off sucking it in to look pre-prego.

I'm 16 weeks, too, and nobody can tell I'm pregnant either. I keep waking up in the morning and excitedly looking down at my belly expecting it to have popped over night, lol. It seems that is how everyone describes it happening, but not for me yet :shrug: It hasn't happened yet, but I know I'm growing cause I took pictures 4 weeks ago and then again just a couple days ago, I just don't look pregnant!

i am 19 weeks tomorrow and really only started showing about 2 weeks ago. I could tell myself, with no clothes on, but dressed (not in skin-tight stuff, obviously) you couldn't really see anything until about a week ago.

I was surfing the web looking for bump pix becuase I thought it was too small! That was quite reassuring, becuase there was a big variety of sizes.

However, the bump seems to have grown quite quickly in 2 weeks! Although obviously i want the baby to be the right size and have plenty of room in there, I am quite pleased to have remained usual-size for quite a long time, I'm sure being huge gets tiring and wearing after a while!

Im starting to show now. Its very annoying cos just today I got a comment from the secretary that it seems like ages since I was 20 weeks (when I announced at work) cos your not showing. Sometimes I think is every thing ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->