When did your clearblue digi read 3+? Update

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I'm 21 dpo and thought I would get 3+ today, but it still says 2-3 weeks. I got 1-2 weeks at 9 dpo, and then tested at 14 dpo and got 2-3 weeks...I should be getting 3+ today but didn't. Not sure how accurate these are. Any input? Thanks!

Oh I hate those CB conception indicators! My DS #2 I got a 1-2, then a 2-3, then back to 1-2. I totally freaked out and thought I was losing the baby. He's 14 months old now. I don't trust those things at all anymore!

By the time I took my 3rd CB test, it read 3+. 1st one read 1-2 on 4/11. 2nd one read 3-4 on 4/12. The 3rd one read 3+ on 4/18.

I took mine 5w0d or 5w1d and it still said 2-3, did it again at 5w6d I think and it said 3+. Honestly, I wouldn't pay much attention to them. Only your doctor can tell you how your pregnancy is going. Stay positive :flower:

No more testing stranjegirl! Please don't put any weight in those digital test hun they are notoriously incorrect (and friggin expensive!). There are several threads on here about clear blue digital test hate if you want to do a thread search lol.

They are only for fun lol. I tested at 5 weeks 4 days and got a 3+. Def best to wait a few days past 5 weeks at least I think and even then they aren't 100% :)

I got 1-2 weeks 2 days after I missed a period with FMU . Last time I got 2-3 weeks 1 day late but with midday wee. Given up testing now - too dear! Feeling sick and boobs sore so guessing still pregnant :)

Thanks ladies! I know I need to give up testing!!! It's driving me mad. It's hard because I don't have a scan for another 2 weeks and I've been spotting and bleeding and pretty much have no symptoms except sore boobs when I poke them, and even that is pretty much on and off. The bleeding is normal for me, but it's impossible to tell if it is just my normal bleeding or something more, so I keep testing! I actually broke apart my digi today :blush: and it was super dark, much much darker than the 2-3 week one I got a week ago. I already beat the control line on both frer and wondfo, so I am making myself stop on those and I have 2 clearblue left, so I am going to test in 2 days and then in 2 more days. If I get a 3+ I'll stop, if I don't I will probably freak out but stop anyway! These early days are sooooo hard! I just wish I would throw up or something LOL!

I tested at 11,15,17, and 18dpo and all were 1-2. Tested 18dpo night, it was 2-3. Tested 21dpo 2-3. Tested 23dpo 2-3. Tested 24dpo(5w3d) finally 3+. Saw baby and heart beat yesterday. :)

Thanks ladies! I know I need to give up testing!!! It's driving me mad. It's hard because I don't have a scan for another 2 weeks and I've been spotting and bleeding and pretty much have no symptoms except sore boobs when I poke them, and even that is pretty much on and off. The bleeding is normal for me, but it's impossible to tell if it is just my normal bleeding or something more, so I keep testing! I actually broke apart my digi today :blush: and it was super dark, much much darker than the 2-3 week one I got a week ago. I already beat the control line on both frer and wondfo, so I am making myself stop on those and I have 2 clearblue left, so I am going to test in 2 days and then in 2 more days. If I get a 3+ I'll stop, if I don't I will probably freak out but stop anyway! These early days are sooooo hard! I just wish I would throw up or something LOL!

Don't feel bad! I only truly had four sick days this whole time and never really threw up!! The rest of the days I felt completely normal or loss of appetite.

I tested last at 5+3... I got 2-3. Haven't test since. Saw baby measuring right on with heartbeat at 8+6! :)

I got a 1-2 at 13DPO, and a 3+ at 28DPO (this morning). I won't do any more now, don't think I could cope with seeing the 'hook effect' x

I got 2-3 at 14dpo, and then 2-3 at 22dpo as well! I finally got my 3+ at 5+6, so nearly 6 weeks, a scan showed me baby with a heartbeat though.

I took one at 21dpo and got a 2-3, I freaked out and did another not even four hours later and got a 3+ they really do suck and are useless for seeing progression! X

I got my 1-2 at 11DPO and my 3+ at 22DPO (5+1) XX

Aw, don't stress yourself hun! If it makes you feel any better with my first pregnancy I was taking urine tests 2 weeks after a missed period with negative results. I even did one at 4 weeks past missed period with a negative! Now that was frustrating (and I actually believed I wasn't pregnant... when I was!) Now with this one the minute I missed my period it was a full blown positive! You just can't trust these things so I wouldn't fret :)

So I took another today, 5+2, with second morning urine and got a 3+!!! Yay! However, I decided to take another wondfo late in the day just to see the dark line since the one I took 3 days ago had a test line slightly darker than the control and today the test was slightly lighter than the control!! ARGH!!!!!! And my breast soreness has disappeared. I should have just stopped with the 3+ this morning. This is driving me insane. Now I don't know if I shoudld take another wondfo to confirm it is getting lighter, or just forget it as they are such cheapo tests. I hate this waiting period!!!

I had to start mixing water (small amount) with my urine to get test line darkee than control. I think it's called hook effect. I would definitely put your fears to rest.

Oh, also, my breasts were off and on sore frequently during that time period. Now, they aren't sore at all. :hugs2:

I tested today at 5wk1day and got 2-3. I am just doig it for fun lol. I'm waiting until next weekend I think to take the other. I stopped watching my progression on frers last weekend lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->