When did your fingers start to swell?

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
Every day I take my rings off to moisturise my hands and today I noticed my rings feeling very tight - I can still get them off just about!

I'm not sure if it's just because today is a hot day or if it's time for me to take them off and put them on a chain - when have other people done this? I'll feel naked without them so want to leave it as long as I can!

I did it at about 34 weeks with my first, mostly due to the weather being warmer though. This time around I'm still wearing my rings and my fingers haven't swollen at all, I think if it gets any warmer they will swell though. If I'm going for a long walk they do seem a little less loose, but it goes down quickly thankfully. Really hope I get to keep them on until the end this time!xx

Mine started regularly staying swollen about 2 weeks ago. I've read the heat can contribute to that.

My wedding bands used to be super loose. Now I struggle to take them off and I just keep them off because it's getting too uncomfortable.

Running cold water over them is heaven!

Yep- about 34 weeks for me haha. I had to take off my wedding ring at night (they swelled more when I was sleeping) and then by 36 weeks, I couldn't wear it at all. I had a plain ring that I wore instead (as it was a bigger size, and I felt naked without it) but by 38 weeks I couldn't wear it at night either. Also, The pregnancy-related carpal tunnel has made my hands and fingers and wrists very sore. I've been trying to write thank-you notes for my baby shower, and It's been difficult to close my fingers around the pen lol.

SO many LOVELY symptoms, am I right? I can't wait for the baby to get here!!!!!

I've not worn my wedding ring for ages. My engagement ring is still fine tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->