When Did Your LO Get Their 1st Tooth?

bella got her first 2 at 4 months & now has 10 (maybe more, i can't look in her mouth to see if she has any top molars).
xx

Maddie was about 4 months. Matthew has been teething for about a month but no sign yet...

Thanks to everyone! I guess they will come when ready.

My eldest was 12 weeks, she got her two bottom ones.

Harrison cut his first bottom tooth at 7 months, am still waiting for the other to join it.

None here either and Elleah was 7 months on Sunday

the bottom front two cut together at 5months, 1 next to them started to cut at 6months

Lincoln had his first tooth when he was 4 and half months old (new year, and next day he had the second tooth,lol)

First 2 last week at just before 5 months. You should ask your and your OH's parents when you got yours as supposedly it is genetic.

My LO is 7 months just over. He has been teething for ages...seems like maybe since about 3 months...all the symptoms started then, i tried the gels to ease his pain then i used Ashton & Parsons Powders and they worked wonders but unfortunately i cannot get hold of them due to a manufacturing problem so i using Teetha powders instead. His symptoms seem really bad lately, red cheeks all rashy, gnawing on his hands something rotten, blowing raspberrys really loud and basically fed up by it all. No sign of teeth at all yet though! :shrug:

that is exctly how my LO behaves, but i just saw his first teeth make it appearence a few days ago and he is also 7 months

Half of one of the bottom teeth at 8 months. Started to teeth at about 3 months - they are taking their time! x

One year 6 days & he had 3 teeth on the same day

Well, my lo is 12.5 months and still a little gummy bear! I thought she was teething a few weeks back as ahe had a really high temp for a couple of days and that was all I could put it down to, but obviously it wasn't teething at all!

Bella got her 2 bottom teeth just before she turned 5 months old and she got the 2 top ones when she was 8 months old.

She currently has 4 more cutting through....the side ones that go beside the top middle and the middle bottom ones. She's going to have 8 teeth by the time she's a year old :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->