When did your LO get their top front teeth?

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
As the title says really!

My DD is almost 15 months old and she's not get these yet, lol! She's got her fangs either side so she looks like a little vampire child! Not really worried, just curious!

:flower:

I think it was about 11.5 months. It's so variable though. My friend's baby had everything but her molars by 9 months! And other got them later and in various orders.

Hi 2 bottom together @6 months then 2 top together @10 months then nothing til molars @14 months.

I think DD had her top front teeth at around 5.5/6 months, however, she's been a pretty quick teether and is currently cutting her last molars!

I don't remember exactly, but it was over a year old. She got one bottom incisor at 11 months, then the top two after a year old. She is 18 months old and only has 6 teeth (4 top incisors, 2 bottom) and there is a molar just starting to poke through.

I think they started coming through at about a year old. He's not had any teeth through for months and months now though!

Thomas was about 5 months I think?? Hard to remember. He had 8-9 teeth by 9 months.

Sophie was 7ish months.

Emma was 9 months, they took ages to come through.

Freya is just getting hers now at nearly 14 months. She only has her bottom two so far!

All of my babies got their teeth in late. My fourth-born was the youngest to get any teeth at all, and it was one of his bottom teeth just a few days before his first birthday. He got his top teeth about a month and a half later, teething the whole time, popping one tooth at a time. He's now 15m and has 6 teeth, four on top and two on the bottom. My third-born was the oldest to start getting teeth and got all front 8 at once, at 18 months old. She just finally got her final 2-year-old molar, a few days before her third birthday. :)

My grandson is 7 months and doesnt have any teeth at all yet lol I think both my boys were 9 months before they even got their 1st tooth.

This is my youngest at 7.5 months, got all 4 top teeth pretty much together (obv pic shows her left ones came in a bit sooner than right ones) but had all of her teeth, include first set of molars by her first birthday.
My eldest was a bit getting hers, around 10/11 months when she got her top two.
Dd2 got her fangs before her middle ones too, but there was only a few weeks between so it didn't last long. She got them around 9 months

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/june%2015/DSC_3188_zpstwyiajfq.jpg

I think around 11 months he got top ones. Bottom was 7 months

My daughter got her bottom two together at 5 months n has cut her top ones last week and looks like there's more on the way she is 8 months next week x

My lo is 15 month only has her two bottom teeth ... Not a sign of another yet lol....

Typical that after I posted this... guess which two teeth are currently coming through :lol:

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn198/crwxoxx/FD0D9722-5DB1-444F-A704-40284C1A88F9_zpsodozafr7.jpg

Might be the weirdest crop I've ever done :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->