When did your lo use a highchair?

depends on the highchair tbh ...ethan was 5 months

Im starting to wean Masisie soon, is she too young for one? She doesnt really like her bumbo...

Ruby loves sitting in her high chair even now, at 4 months. She doesn't need weaning yet but she loves to sit high up, so it's great.
btw the box said '6 months' but Ruby is fine in it now.

Brianna's used hers since about 5 months. Have to fold up a blanket to give her a little boost up though otherwise she eats the tray.

Im gonna try him in it next week when my dad brings it round, he'll be 16 weeks x

from 1 month but weve got a highchair that goes from newborn

Same here. We have the polly highchair from newborn which Phoebe enjoyed sitting in. I took out the newborn seat a few weeks ago as she can now sit properly and its so much easier feeding her. Phoebe didn't like her bumbo either.

Ours should be arriving this weekend and we'll hopefully start her sitting in it in a couple of weeks to get her used to it before we start weaning at 6 months :D

luisa has been hers from 4 months you can get ones tht recline and are sutible from birth xx

Since about 3 weeks ago but he could have used it sooner cos it's got a few reclining positions so they don't have to be able to sit up to use it x

Hopefully Saturday when he is 4 months and 1 day!! Got the Chicco Polly Magic off ebay for £27, still looks brand new and immaculate and £75 cheaper then Mothercare!!! Ellis is no where near being ready for weaning but I'm keen to have him sat at the table with us when we eat now!

Same here. We have the polly highchair from newborn which Phoebe enjoyed sitting in. I took out the newborn seat a few weeks ago as she can now sit properly and its so much easier feeding her. Phoebe didn't like her bumbo either.

Thats the one we have, i took the newborn bit out a few days ago aswell and keep it reclined. Though we dont use it much atm, we dont really sit at the table to eat yet.

We brought one for Chloe on Sunday, it reclines aswell so she is fine in it - its funny she loves it I think cause its a new height to see things from for her - its so nice though I kind of don't wanna feed her in it as I know it will get dirty - ha ha

alys was in hers at about 5mnths and loves it

xx

I tried a few times, not lately but he just screamed :rofl:

Will try again next week, it looks so big at the moment!

Hayden sat in his from like 2-3mo on...he sat with us at dinner though he didn't eat food until 6mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->