When did your LO's move in to Medium sized Ittis?

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
We are using small Ittis and various other brands and I'm wondering exactly how long they are likely to last...

I have quite a good stash so I dont need any more until we go up a size and even then I do have a few mediums.

Just thinking when to keep an eye on the Swap and Sell thread!

I've just moved Phoenix to med but he is well under the weight range for them at only 11lb7oz, they do fit him though. however we probably would have got another easy month + out of the smalls, I just wanted to upgrade before we moved back to Oz.
It will also depend on how quickly your LO gain weight, I've got a slow gainer.

We tried to move Molly out of small ittis at about the 11lbs mark and it didn't work out looking back. The leg gape etc. was all down to them being too big. We tried again at 14lb and they're perfection, truly! Absolutely hold out for as long as you can will the smalls, am pretty sure they'd still fit on the waist but the rise might be an issue.

My other 2 have gained fast and Sid got off to a flying start going from 8lb 4.5 to 8lb 12oz in his first 10 days.....

There are plenty of poppers available and he's long and slim so I'm hoping they will do me well.

I have to say so far I've been very impressed with all my cloth and how well they are washing with the lovely yellow breast milk 'piccalilli' poops!

We had a few staining issues at first but since washing at 60 they're practically non existent and the few that slip through with a little stain just sit in the sun! The magical sun can do no wrong now... :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->