When did your morning sickness end?

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks today with my rainbow baby, and I'm so grateful.
But the nausea is killing me.

I'm only being sick like once or twice, but the actual nausea has me bed bound.

My head starts pounding, I go all dizzy. I've never felt this sick. I start heaving and retching but nothing comes up most times.

It's literally stopping me sleeping and I can barely get out of bed. When I eat it gets worse.

To top it off I've been constipated for a week, but now my tummy has gone the opposite way.

I just feel dreadful.

When did your nausea and sickness start to ease off? I know by the end of the first tri it should ease up, but I'm hoping for it sooner as I'm just stuck in bed feeling seriously ill.

Hello,
I have had nausea but not to the point where it has made me bed bound :nope: but I have noticed that the nausea comes and goes now rather than being constant earlier on. I'm now coming up for 9 weeks this sunday and its only certain foods that seem to trigger it off. Fingers crossed yours will ease up soon too xxxx :hugs:

Hi, mine was so awfull I got admitted to hospital.
Mine went at 12 weeks.

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and am dreading it starting. For me it begins at about 6 weeks.

Hope you feel better soon

Mine started properly about 8 weeks until 14 weeks. Hoping it is as bad this time. You can get some sickness tablets from the doctor.

Xx

My sickness is only starting to ease now! It's awful being so ill, hopefully you'll be better soon.

Mine started at about 7 weeks and it was really bad but eased up a LOT at around 10.5 weeks. I'm 12w3d today and I still get the random gagging fits about twice a week. I feel waaaaay better than I did though! At about 11 weeks I could actually eat semi normally again! :)

Last time mine went about 10-11 weeks. Everyone is different tho Hun. I hope yours doesn't last long but in the meantime, have you tried sickness bands? They help some people. Other things that can help, eating little and often, ice cubes, iced cold drinks, ginger tea, nibbling dry crackers. X

Mine started in 5th week and lasted until almost 18 weeks. Came back for a couple weeks around week 24. I feel for you. It was awful. Hope it eases soon.

Mine didn't last long at all thank goodness. I only had it from week 5 to week 9, then it went away which really worried me. But I had a scan at 10 weeks and 12 weeks and baby was fine :) I also had an appointment at 14 weeks and the little heart was beating away. It is different for everyone, but if I does go early, don't be worried, It happens a lot!

mine kicked in at 5.5 weeks and I am now 9 weeks. was hospitilised for 2 weeks of it. thanks to medication it comes and goes. when it is here its awful (like today), nausea, wanting to curl up and die bu when it's not I feel NORMAL. This is different for me my other two pgs I ended up bed ridden till 14 weeks. every pg is different. xxx

Mine was the worst week 4 to week 8, last week it started easing up a bit. And I'm at week 10 now and its been minimal...but I have been living in seabands since week 8 lol

Mine came about 5 weeks and went by about 8/9 thank god... I'm the biggest wimp when it comes to feeling sick lol x

Almost 16 weeks and still have it :-/ but its not as debilitating as it was up until around a week and a half ago :)

I'm currently 8 weeks and have been bed bound for the entire week.
I finally went to my doctor today and she gave me some tablets and I got some sea bands.

Having both of these has already improved.
Im starting to keep food down.

I was at the point were I couldn't keep anything down.

I hope it improves for you.

Last time it lasted untill 16 weeks! But it didn't start untill 8 weeks.

This time the sickness started so much earlier.. Around week 5!

Fingers crossed it goes away earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->