When did your morning sickness end?

Mine started at 5ish weeks and I just noticed symptoms easing up at 9+5 weeks. This past week has definitely been a major improvement.

Thanks for all the replies ladies.

I actually woke up feeling a bit better.
I still feel nauseous but I'm actually able to be out of bed.

Of course now I'm worrying lol
I had a mmc in feb of this year so I'm worried something's wrong now.

Although I still have all my other symptoms.

The ups and downs of pregnancy lol

I'm just glad I'm able to sit up without feeling like I'm going to pass out and throw up everywhere.

It's funny how when I feel nauseous I hate it, but when it eases I want it back to reassure me :dohh:

my finshed at 12 weeks.
im now 4 weeks pregnant again and am dreading it coming again. :(

Im sorry you feel so horrible. I was right there with you last week. Mine started around 7 weeks.This is my 3rd pregnancy and my twin pregnancy wasn't this bad even when my hormones were double. Last week I had it so bad I couldn't eat anything ( which made it even that much worse) and I stayed in bed all day. I finally asked my doctor about how to ease it and she told me to take 1 Vitamin B6 (200mg) and one Unisom ( Sleeping tablet) right before bed every night and then when I wake up take half of a Unisom and half of a B6. It is AMAZING and I feel almost completely normal now. I stopped taking the half Unisom in the morning because they knock me on my behind so I just take a full B6 every morning and I hardly have any morning sickness now.
Its worth a try, but always talk with your doc to make sure they are okay with you taking this combo.

Good luck and I hope you start feeling better soon.

my morning sickness started at 6 weeks and ended at 12 weeks. 13 weeks i still felt a bit groggy and not much energy but by 14 weeks i was myself again. :)

Mine started around 5 weeks, and and it has been off and on, maybe 2 non nauseated days a week with one of the nauseated days usually ending with me vomiting at some point. I have been wearing seabands since week 6...they have helped I do still tend to get nauseated while wearing them, but its never as severe as before I started wearing them.

mine started at 6 weeks and has only just dissapeared sp? at 13+

I started feeling queezy on and off before i missed my period. Like you, the nausia was 24hrs a day and had me in bed most of the time by week 8. I didn't actually throw up until week 10 but once the sickness hit it was all day long too :(. Week 11 and 12 were awful. Thankfully I wasn't quite as bad at night though. Week 13 i began to improve. About week 15 i threw up for the last time and i felt fairly human again and about week 17 it went all together. I am fairly sure I had HG though so I am not typical.

I hope you feel better soon, hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->