When did your morning sickness kick in?

Exactly 6 weeks :) and still going strong

I'm 6 weeks today and nothing yet. Some mornings I've felt a little off but I feel like it's not really bad enough to call morning sickness. I've had diarrhoea a few times in the mornings as well.

Mine kicked in somewhere around the middle of 6 weeks.... & Still going.

I didn't have morning sickness in the traditional sense, but around 6 weeks I started experiencing major food aversions and frequent nausea.

Just after 6 weeks with my girls, and continued up to 18w.

Mine started at conception and lasted till 13 weeks :/

I didn't have morning sickness in the traditional sense, but around 6 weeks I started experiencing major food aversions and frequent nausea.

I'm having something similar..well, kind of. I just don't feel like eating anything I've cooked, although I get hungry.

Just before six weeks, got better around 15 weeks but still not completely gone now xx

I had some with this pregnancy at the start of 6 weeks but it has somewhat faded at the moment. With my daughter I was 8 weeks when I ended up feeling sick and lasted to 13 weeks!

Started at 6 weeks, gradually progressed. Last 2 weeks have been the worst so far, haven't thrown up yet but come close. Been considering the nausea meds. I'll hang on for a few more weeks, but going with meds if it continues after that.

Nausea started at 5 weeks, vomiting at 6 weeks and still going every day.

First pregnancy started before I even knew I was pregnant; I tested positive at 8dpo. This pregnancy didn't start until a few days I learned I was pregnant (10 or 11dpo).

Pretty much 6 weeks exactly for me. I've never been so sick with either of my other children. This is awful!!!

Just before 6 weeks. Hope it doesn't last as long this time (lasted until 23w with DD)...

I'm having something similar..well, kind of. I just don't feel like eating anything I've cooked, although I get hungry.

It may just be that you aren't cooking the right things to promote your appetite right now, my diet changed drastically for several weeks. I became vegetarian, almost vegan overnight because I couldn't stand any animal product. Few things appealed to me, but only once I tasted something I was on the fence about did I know whether or not I would be able to eat it. It was a pain.

Nausea started at 5 weeks. Morning sickness kicked in at 6 weeks and then stepped up a gear at 9 weeks and still going strong. x

Nauceous the week after o. Serious debilitating ms started about a week ago.

My nausea didn't start until about 7 weeks. I'm 8 weeks and 2 days now, and I just feel intermittent "car sick" during the day. No vomiting or anything like that, I just feel like I've been riding in the car too long and I have quite a few food aversions (chocolate being the strongest aversion!)!:shrug:

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"