When did your morning sickness start??

Mrs pg

Reaction score
Just wondering when everyones Morning sickness started?

Mine was around 6 weeks and lasted till around 10 weeks

Mine started about 6 weeks - eased off about about 9 weeks...came back at 10 weeks lol xx

Started feeling sick and going off foods around 7 weeks then around 9/10 weeks I was throwing up each morning and sometimes night every time I attempted to brush my teeth or if I had a long car journey I was sick and this lasted on and off till about 16 weeks I think.
I'm 26 weeks now and sometimes feel the urge to retch when brushing my teeth in the mornings but never sick and its only now and again :)

At 6 weeks none stop throwing up Til o got tablets to stop it.

Mine was around 6 weeks and started tapering off at 11 weeks (still tapering off, the morning vomit is going away if I dare say so! don't want to jinx it). I still feel queezy and sometimes a tiny bit nauseous. But I am feeling much better!

This time round I started with really bad nausea before I even found out I was pregnant at like 6dpo and after 3 days of feeling like I wanted tl vomit all day every day I took a test. The vomiting didnt start till about 6 weeks and has just continued to get worse. I threw up for about 28 weeks all day every day with my last 2 pregnancies so I am not holding out any hope that it will be gone before then :(

I was probably about 6 weeks, just nausea though, only been sick twice so far :) no sign of the nausea going yet though :S

6 weeks until 16 weeks in my past pregnancy, but nothing so far this time.

6weeks mine startd n its still on goin lolx

Bang on 6 weeks both times. In my first pregnancy it went at 14 weeks, I'm 9 weeks now and its till going strong :wacko:

Bad nausea started at 6 weeks for me and still going. I was 20 weeks or so with my last when the nausea went away but really hoping it eases before then this time!

With my son, mine started at 5 1/2 weeks and continued until 10 weeks or so.

This one, I haven't had true morning sickness. I felt nauseous for about an hour at 6 weeks then my tummy has felt just kind of unsettled for about a week, not nauseous just like my food wasn't digesting well. It started just before 10 weeks and it stopped today. I'm hoping I manage to get away with not having ms this time.

Between 6&7 weeks. All day horrible nausea. Still going now does ease after a meal in the evening now tho. Food in the day makes no difference still feel horrible! X

With my son, I didnt have MS but lost my appetite at 5 weeks. It came back at 6 weeks and I ate like a pig :haha:

With this pregnancy, I first threw up at 5 1/2 weeks. I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and have nausea in the mornings. I find that if I don't eat for a long time, it gets worse.

I'm 12.5 weeks and still waiting for the morning sickness to kick in!

I have been so worried because of my lack of pregnancy symptoms. People say I'm lucky, but I think there must be a certain amount of peace of mind that your body and hormones are working properly if you do have morning sickness and other symptoms. I'm sure I will agree with them once I know this pregnancy is healthy for sure but right now there is so much doubt in my mind. My dating scan is today so I'll hopefully be feeling much more positive later.

With my first it started 6 weeks and lasted to 26 weeks then again last 6 weeks of pg (my lb) second time started 9weeks lasted til 18weeks. So far hasn't returned (expecting LG) I don't know if gender as impact on severity or length of ms.

I'm 12.5 weeks and still waiting for the morning sickness to kick in!

I have been so worried because of my lack of pregnancy symptoms. People say I'm lucky, but I think there must be a certain amount of peace of mind that your body and hormones are working properly if you do have morning sickness and other symptoms. I'm sure I will agree with them once I know this pregnancy is healthy for sure but right now there is so much doubt in my mind. My dating scan is today so I'll hopefully be feeling much more positive later.

I am feeling the same way. Can't believe I'm actually wishing for sickness! Hope all goes well at your scan today x

I didn't get morning sickness with my daughter and even now I only have mild nausea. I hope it doesn't change lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->