When did your MS start?

Timetotry

Reaction score
Just curious, when did everyone start feeling nauseous and/or vomiting?

With my first, I didn't have it. With my second, it started quite early. By about 5 or 6 weeks. With my third, it was before my BFP. It was why I tested. With this one, none yet.

I had a random day around 4 weeks but it started in earnest around 6. Coinciding with starting a bottle of antibiotics. I haven't felt good since. Hope it ends soon.

I had absolutely no symptoms until 6 weeks 3 days so kept testing but then from then it didn't stop and I got hyperemesis gravidarum :(

With my first 2 it was quite mild and started about 6/7 weeks, with my third it was very strong/horriffic and started end of week 5/ early week 6 and this one I have had a few bouts of queasiness bit I wouldn't say it has "kicked in" yet but I am only early in week 5.

I didn't have any with DS. However with this baby for the past week I've been getting really nauseous from around 4pm onwards. Whoever called it morning sickness lied!

Week 6/7 I developed a massive need to eat a pie or pasty or I'd start to feel queasy with the slightest hunger then week 8 the heaving and retching arrived when hungry but the carb craving is thankfully slowing down.

Hi,
My nausea started at 6 weeks. I was never sick and was worse in evening xx

Also 6 weeks for me, in previous pregnancies.

Nausea and food aversions started 7dpo this time, my earliest ever! It's what made me suspect!
Normal for me would be more around the 6w mark x

Mine always kicked in right away. The women in my family do not take well to pregnancy. One pregnancy it kicked in a day before my early bfp. Usually it hit me full swing at 4-5 weeks. It came and went and rinse and repeat. I found it helped to never be starving or full. Even water made me want to throw up. It supposedly gets better but I never made it far enough to know.

But I know some ladies on here who didn't get sick at all or very mildly. One didn't throw up until like week 20 something. So just depends.

Mine started at 4 weeks and hasn't ended since.

6 weeks exactly. I started feeling queasy when I was hungry at 5.5 weeks, but 6 weeks hit and I was in bed all day and curled up sick.

Accupunture has helped tremendously. I still throw up most evenings, but I'm hang-over level functional during the day so that I could return to work.

I am 8+5.

I never experienced MS with my first, but I am 4 weeks with #2 and if I haven't eaten I feel the "so hungry I'm nauseous" feeling. It's only mild though. I'd be happy if it stays like this but we'll see!

Updating my answer. 5+6 today and it kicked in yesterday ugh. I feel sick pretty much all the time with only occasional bouts of relief. Before that, I just felt queasy when hungry from about 4+6 (which was much better than constant nausea). I was expecting it though so jts not like it's hit me out of no where. I don't imagine I will actually be sick though, when I had my you gest I was constantly nauseous but only vomited once after a long, stuffy bus ride.

About 5-6 weeks each time getting progressively worse each pregnancy.

I have never had full on morning sickness like everyone talks about. With my first i had waves of slight nausea and one episode of dry heaving early on. It started roughly 2weeks after my 10dpo BFP.
This time around i tested at 9dpo BECAUSE i had these waves of nausea again lol. Turns out...bfp..
Mine usually lasts the entire first tri and i can combat it with a light snack which solves the problem for about a half hr.

With my first I hardly felt sick at all. I had a few moments of vomiting but nothing too bad. This time omg it started immediately, it really made me think I was before getting my bfp. I have constant all day nausea, no vomiting yet, just constantly feeling like I'm going to.

I had a couple of random days of bad nausea at about 4 and a half weeks and again between 5 and 6 weeks, but it started more regularly at about 6 weeks.

With my last pregnancy it started around 6 weeks as well.

5-6 weeks each viable pregnancy. The miscarriage pregnancies I had no MS. Each time it's a different degree of MS as well. First was all day random and lasted all pregnancy. Second daughter was very random and didn't last long. This one is every morning once or twice I have to throw up and than I'm fine although nauseous randomly but throwing up just in the morning right when I wake. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->