When did your nipples start leaking in your pregnancy?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
Question is in the title!

How far along were you when you started leaking? Lol

Today! I thought I itched a little too hard and had a small freak out before running to the bathroom and checking. I'm 21 weeks! Not a lot at all - so far.

Never had huge leakage, just like a drop or two. That happened sometime in the 20 weeks with DD. Recently I've been feeling a little moisture and I'm guessing that's because I've already produced milk before.

Mine have never leaked during pregnancy. They leaked a lot afterward though. :lol:

I have been pregnant 3 times and they never leaked while I was pregnant. But when they did when I breastfeed my babies.

I guess some people do leak but don't think that because you will or will not.

26weeks I've to wear pads the whole time because of wet patches.

24 weeks with DD and 14 weeks with this one, but thankfully it's just a few drops every once in a while.

Around 3rd trimester with my first. I never leaked much, maybe the tiniest droplets when I curiously squeezed to see what was there. It wasn't really indicative of anything, though, because my supply has always been pretty bonkers despite how little breast change I had during pregnancy. They definitely made up for it after my milk came in several days after giving birth, though. I thought I'd never stop fountaining from the "other" side during every nursing session.

I was 15-16 weeks when it first started. Now my left breast is a fountain sometimes. :dohh:

With my 1st I started leaking at 19 weeks, and I mean so bad I had to wear breast pads every day,
This time 25+2 & nothing so far I'm glad x

Never leaked in either pregnancy with my boys. Barely leaked after birth yet breast fed easily for 1yr plus in both cases

I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and haven't leaked yet! Pretty happy about that though as its one less thing to worry about. Also, this is my first baby so not sure if that would make a difference :)

I started to notice some leakage yesterday. I thought I was going to be lucky and it wouldn't happen until after baby was here..

Never ever leaked during pregnancy. Only leaked a couple of times after birth.

20 weeks today and just noticed some if I squeeze my right nipple :D exciting!

I'm almost 31 weeks and haven't had any leaking so far!

i never actually leaked enough to notice. i have noticed that this pregnancy i have little hard crusties every once in a while that i assume is collostrum, but it doesn't fall off on it's own, i've had to pick at it a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->