When did your nipples start leaking in your pregnancy?

Around 17-20 weeks but its only a small amount and maybe only every 2-3 days or so I actually notice anything. X

I started getting little bits of leakage like waking up and finding a sort of 'crust' over my nipple at about 20 weeks. But since have started leaking through my top and it seems to get more each time as patch gets bigger. Didn't think it would happen this early on, was surprised to hear it happened at all before baby was born but did expect to be atleast the sort of 35 week mark first though lol.

xx

I only started leaking the other week, had to run out and get pads or I'd have constant wet patches :haha:

I had my very first leak (that I'm aware of) last night at 36+1

I never had a droplet first pregnancy but weeks 1-6 of bf were pretty crazy. If one was going so was the other one. I started using breast milk shells which u can sterilize so I could collect it and used to get bout 4 oz a day before doing any pumping at all. I used it to my advantage later on as southbound one side whilst feeding off the other in the morning to save time before Work and I always got more this way than when I just pumped with lo around.

Around 24 weeks, but I only get small drops on my shirt while I sleep because I don't sleep in a bra aand I think it squished it out haha. I don't notice it any other time.

Just squeezed my nipples after reading this thread and sure enough had some leakage.

Mine never did, but as soon as my baby was born the colostrum was there. Maybe it was there before she was born, but I never checked and it never leaked out

I've not had any leaking so far (40 weeks today so I guess that qualifies as a full pregnancy :haha: ), but I do sometimes (very rarely, actually) find really tiny amounts of dried colostrum on my nipples.

This is my first and it started around 20 weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->