When did your period return?

Ultra Violet

Reaction score
Post partum I had heavy bleeding for 2 days in the hospital and the first 2 days home, then it turned into a period-like flow for about 2 weeks, then was spotting getting progressively lighter. Around 4 weeks there was mostly just the clear lochia with a pink tint, and finally no discharge at 5 weeks. Then around 6 weeks the clear with pink tint came back but stopped after 4 days. I've had some of that again today at 8 and a half weeks. I am exclusively breastfeeding with a great supply, could it be my period trying to return? Would be great to hear others' experiences!

My period still isn't back and my daughter is 15 months and breastfeed 2-3 times a day xxx

Mine came back at 8 weeks pp (EBF day & night too..) :(

With dd1 it came back 10 weeks pp despite being ebf - i was gutted as knew i wouldn't be ttc for a while! Hope it stays away longer this time...

I'm still waiting for mine to return and my baby is almost 10 months. First time around, AF came back at 6 months, but baby was also transitioning to formula... still ebfing but thought maybe would get AF when he started solids, but nope!

I bled until 9 weeks or so.

Then AF came back at 7 months even though I am still BFing every few hours day & night.

I bled heavily for six weeks pp, it stopped for a day or so then started back up and after a week or so more of bleeding I passed a cord-like mass. After that it stopped.

Period returned at about 7 months, EBF.

3 months pp with my first, 2 months pp with my second. My bleeding following delivery was gone by 3-4 wks post partum, then my cycles have been clockwork. I ebf, boo on AF!!

Still waiting and ebf. Gutted as I want to think about TTC soon!

No AF yet and Bobby is almost 3 months old.

I'm also taking the mini pill which is supposed to cause irregular bleeding, but I've had zero bleeding so far. Knock on wood lol

Mine came back at 4 months pp and my son is still breastfeeding to this day!

11 months with #1
17 months with #2
Now that this is our last, I'm assuming this time it will come back asap LOL :haha:

With DD1 I spotted monthly after the post partum bleeding ended but full blown AF came back 3 months. However I combi fed...

This time with DD2 I'm ebf so we shall see..

I've had spotting for a few a day or two every now and then but baby was EBF for 6months and when he turned 6months on Monday, we have started to wean and I have been advised to prepare for its return xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->