when did your period return?

smileyfaces

Reaction score
Im 6+1 postpartum and my period just arrived. Is this a joke?! I was under the impression it would not return for a while if Im EBF :brat:

Not happy lol

Wow!! I'm 3 months post and still no sign for me!

I had a period at a similar time postpartum, but LO is now nearly 13 weeks and I haven't had another so hopefully it was just a one off. I did get my periods back fairly early (i think around 4 months postpartum) with my other boys, but not this early, so annoying!

16 months with Holly. No sign of it yet with james.

Sorry yours is back. That seems very unfair :( :hugs:

12 months with DS and 7.5 months post partum with DD and it's not back yet.

At 6 months - right around when I started weening him onto solid food.

Sorry! Still no AF at 9.5 months PP. No signs of anything happening down there

Almost 15 months here and still no af. Although im also still feeding my 3yo and he feeds a lot. I did have a small bleed around tgat time. Onky a few weeks after stopping bleeding from birth. Ny midwife said it was completely normal. Nothing since though x

I was exclusive breastfeeding and got my period back at 5 1/2 months PP.

With my older daughter, I exclusively breastfed from her birth until she was 3 months old. I got pregnant when she was around 4 weeks old (ended in an early mc), so my period would have started again around 6 weeks postpartum.

This time around I'm breastfeeding again. DS is almost 4 months and it hasn't returned yet.

I got a period at 5 weeks pp and was told its still counted as birth bleeding (can't remember what you call that) up to 6 weeks. Then my proper period came back around 5-6 months pp despite breastfeeding.

It varies so much! This is definitely a period rather than PP bleeding because I've got all my usual period pains to go with it. Just wasn't expecting it at all!

I BF'ed exclusively for 6 months and for a total of 13 months. My period came back 2 months postpartum and every month after that! Lol. My doc said it can indicate very high fertility...

Well me and DH had sex for the first time since having Baxter last week and i am SO relieved i insisted on using a condom!!

I had some bleeding which resembled the first couple of days of my period when I was about 8 weeks pp but it stopped before it hit the heavy days. Didn't see it again until 13 months pp. Hopefully it's just a one-off due to hormones and you get some more time before your cycles return to normal.

3 months PP this time, 2 months PP last pregnancy. I thought the first pregnancy was maybe because I was pumping since my baby was in the NICU. However, after having my second child and still getting my period so close to giving birth that I think my body is just resistant. After my postpartum bleeding went away which was 6 for my first and 8 weeks for my second, I would have a week of no bleeding then a week of light bleeding. Then I would go back to having another week of no bleeding and after that week was over my period would start. This has happened after both of my pregnancies.

I did have a weird bit of spotting not long after birth but that wasn't even a period. Nothing since at 8 months pp.

First baby it returned 4 months pp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->