When did your symptoms appear?

KatieMK

Reaction score
I have ZERO pregnancy symptoms, and it seems like everyone else's boobs are killing them, and the smell of food is nauseating. If you're experiencing pregnancy symptoms, what are they and when did they start?

I just started a similar thread. But actually I've been feeling pretty rough today.
I don't have sore boobs as I'm still breastfeeding and this was the same with my last pregnancy- I figured the sore bbs is the milk ducts starting to develop or get ready.

With my first, symptoms didn't appear until around 8 weeks.

With this one they started around 4w4d (I'm 5 weeks tomorrow). I say, enjoy it! I wish I was symptomless. 😷:dohh:

The only symptom I currently have is nausea if I wait too long to eat. Then as soon as I eat its gone again. I think symptoms typically pick up around 6 weeks?

I have absolutely zero symptoms but didn't with either of my boys. Infact the only symptom I have ever had is SPD x

I also was wondering this as I am around 4 and a half weeks and currently have no symptoms either....

I barely had any symptoms this time at first , around week 6 I had occasional nausea but just these past few days I've been hit . I am extremely fatigued and I feel so nauseous after everything I eat ! My boobs also suddenly became extremely sore too!

These answers are all making me feel much better about not having any symptoms! Yet, anyway. :winkwink:

Some of us are lucky and barely get symptoms! Consider yourself lucky

Only symptom I have is very sore boobs. That's it... I don't even feel pregnant

Mine started at around 7 weeks, mainly extreme tiredness!

My boobs were more tender than normal from the beginning but only when touched and my discharge increased but nothing too major.

It all really started kicking in around 7 weeks as that's when my nausea started and I felt like I was waking up with a hangover everyday lol

Aw thanks for posting this thread, I've been freaking out I'm 5 weeks and having no symptoms yet. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I know I'm one of the lucky ones but i just want to be sick or something so I actually feel pregnant. Yes I know I make no sense lol.

Aw thanks for posting this thread, I've been freaking out I'm 5 weeks and having no symptoms yet. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I know I'm one of the lucky ones but i just want to be sick or something so I actually feel pregnant. Yes I know I make no sense lol.

Totally makes sense to me!! :hugs:

I've been redoing all the EDD calculators over and over with my O date versus my LMP, versus my LMP with the adjustment for my longer cycles so that I feel better that I might be not QUITE as far along as I think, and therefore, it's probably too early to feel any symptoms! :wacko: I'm sure it will be the only time during pregnancy where I hope I'm further behind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->