when did your symptoms start?

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I know im super early, but I dont have any symptoms really..... ive had some pulling pain when I get up too fast, and I wake up in the middle of the night to pee but besides that nothing! I think with my son by now I was already really tired al, the time and had terrible heartburn. Let me know when you ladies started feeling symptoms. Thanks!

I think it was around week 5 for me. Then I got really tired. And in week 6 the nausea started so bad, along with ALL other symptoms its possible to have :D

I was like you in the beginning too, like where are the symptoms, I want to feel pregnant! Now that they are here, well... I wouldnt mind if a few went away, especially the nausea! :)

Im sure they'll start coming to you soon, and then you will miss these days, so enjoy it as long as it lasts :D

Good luck and have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

I actually had my first symptom on 5dpo around midnight going into 6dpo. I could feel implantation. (I felt it with dd2 as well) then a few days after that nausea , fatigue , headaches, but the first one that really confirmed it was itchy arms and legs. I had the itch with dd1.

Never :p

Frequent urination didn't start until 14 weeks. I get some round ligament pain and feel lots of movement, but otherwise have felt great the entire time!

I felt dizzy From about 6 weeks and had to use the toilet alot from 5 weeks! Iv had some slight cramping and not really feeling like eating much but Haven't been sick yet so that's a bonus!! Xx

I was always sort of tired, but the symptoms came full blown at 6 weeks. The dead tired, nausea, frequent urination, dizziness and migraines all started then.

So far all I've had is pulling pains and stabbing pains in my side esp when I move suddenly, in fact thats how I knew I was pregnant this time before I tested as its always been my first preg symptom. xx

I never had any, my boobs hurt from time to time and the smell of certain things made me want to heave from about 6/7 weeks but that was it:thumbup:

My first symptom was a tiny little but if implantation bleeding about a week before my period was due, a few days later my breasts started to hurt, those were the only symptoms I got until 5w5d when the heartburn, nausea, always tired and food aversions kicked in, oh and I pee all the time.

Got symptoms from around 10dpo sadly. Mainly boobs being very painful which has kept going since then. Had loads of dizziness & some nausea too since then but it's mostly boobs.

Nothing at all till about 6 weeks. I posted something similar as was paranoid something wasn't right but ms and major fatigue hit me like a ton of bricksand hasn't gone since. Literally every day Ifeel so sick and horrible! I'm now almost 8 weeks! Bring on second trimester so I can start feeling better xx gl

I only just found out that I'm expecting today, but I can tell what my symptoms were/are. I had implantation bleeding about a week before AF was due (she was due yesterday, never showed of course). Since implantation, I've had dizziness and light-headedness, horrible cramping (worse than AF cramping), hot flashes, anxious feeling in my tummy (sort of like being on a roller coaster) accompanied by fluttering in my pelvic area, tiredness, vivid dreams (I could still smell the burgers from the dream when I awakened), and a really strong craving for beef. :blush:

For me it was 6 weeks a little bit.. super tired mostly. 7 weeks feeling sick and tired. 8 weeks was horrible throwing up a lot, acid reflux alot couldnt really eat much etc. started getting better around 9 weeks. I'm starting to feel normal again at 11 and a half weeks. Good luck!

I was worrying about having no symptoms as up to about seven weeks all I had was a little tiredness. I now feel like DEATH!!!! sick, exhausted, aching, boobs on fire and peeing every 2 minutes so don't worry. You'll either be one of the lucky ones or all of these lovely things are waiting around the corner for you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->